• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

That last fairway is kind of a beast in the sense that it's leading uphill to a 400+ pin. Thanks for all the comments guys, Ill get out and shoot another course soon and get the video up.

Sounds good BENFTS. That was definitely a good video. Not too long, well filmed, great shots (couple not-so-great shots to keep you honest)...plus you told us what you threw, the distance, and what you got on the hole.

I look forward to the next one.

Road Trip!

Road trip from Illinois to Oregon for the Beaver State Fling. Such wonderful scenery, courses, and people we encountered along the way. Enjoy!

To Oregon and Back

^^^ I just have to say one thing. This country is so ****ing beautiful.

And what is that amazing mountain at 2:37 in the video?

It must have been so cool when you first saw it in the distance.

That last fairway is kind of a beast in the sense that it's leading uphill to a 400+ pin. Thanks for all the comments guys, Ill get out and shoot another course soon and get the video up.

Dude, you drive lefty and putt righty? That's so crazy its awesome.

Dude, you drive lefty and putt righty? That's so crazy its awesome.

I played for like 14 years RHBH then got hurt and learned to play LHBH 4 years ago. Every few holes Ill throw a RHBH shot but it still hurts so I keep it to a minimum. I was never able to learn to put left handed so I just kept with right handed putting over the years.

This is why l love the treads about ambidextrous throwers.

^^^ I just have to say one thing. This country is so ****ing beautiful.

And what is that amazing mountain at 2:37 in the video?

It must have been so cool when you first saw it in the distance.

**Agreed. I've been to several other countries and as great as it is to visit foreign land, and as there are many other countries/places I still want to go to - I am just as excited to see more of the U.S. We've gone North, West, South (Carolina's), and I'm thinking next up is to head East. Plus, there's no other place like here to take a road trip and let National Parks AND disc golf courses serve as destinations.

Thanks for watching my video :popcorn: The mountain/volcano at 2:37 is Mt. Hood!