• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

So here's part 1 of 9 videos to come. CCDG and FTS disc golf worked together to bring you guys 2 camera coverage. Hope ya dig it.

Great camera work -- what cameras are you using?

Thanks!

The behind the tee pad camera is a Panasonic HC-X900M, and the camera closer to the basket is a Canon vixia HF-11.

We also have a Panasonic HDC-TM700, but that was used to record the women's card.

Thanks!

The behind the tee pad camera is a Panasonic HC-X900M, and the camera closer to the basket is a Canon vixia HF-11.

We also have a Panasonic HDC-TM700, but that was used to record the women's card.

we're not much different then, I'm using a Pan HDC TM900K. Love the ease of use and high quality for a hand-held camcorder. Lots of bells & whistles, but when I hand the camera to someone else it's easy enough to do so. Great image stabilization model too, Panasonic is a great DG camera.

Looking forward to more from ya'll!

we're not much different then, I'm using a Pan HDC TM900K. Love the ease of use and high quality for a hand-held camcorder. Lots of bells & whistles, but when I hand the camera to someone else it's easy enough to do so. Great image stabilization model too, Panasonic is a great DG camera.

Looking forward to more from ya'll!

O right on, that's pretty much the same camera yeah? I totally agree too, you can hand it to anybody, and they can do a decent job. It's also got really good, smooth zoom. I've used a cheaper sony, and it gets blurry as **** if you zoom in too fast.

Anyway, thanks for watching! Do you have a channel I can check out?

O nice I've seen some of your vids before. Good stuff :)

23417664.jpg

Latest posts