• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

no, definatly not glenn hilton

Hmm, I've definitely played that hole SOMEWHERE before...this is gonna drive me nuts.

Is that someplace in Wisconsin???

Jukeshoe: <---Thinks he's fighting a losing battle here. :\

Token Creek/Valharta Ast

Okay, whew...thanks Paulie. There's just not many holes that look like that...crossing the road with the stones. :)

I knew it was from SOME course I had played. :cool:

^ great video, I love the idea of narrated videos. Cool to hear his thoughts on his throws, and what disc he was throwing for each shot.

I figured I'd post this here, because well, why not, I already posted in my course thread, but a lot of people probably pass over it, and I think it's pretty damn cool (yeah I'm biased because I built it). This is disc golf related only because it takes place directly above Bald Eagle Disc Golf Course, you can see glimpses of baskets and tees throughout the video. Anybody that comes specifically to play the course may get the added bonus of taking a ride through the tree tops. And you can bet that any tourney I run will have zip line disc golf included - drive from a platform, putt while zipping.

This is an oldie but a goodie, for those of you who haven't seen it.

Is that Paul McBeth at 1:46?

Here's a video I put together for the DGCR page, it's a course walk-through of Rabbit Flats. I hope you guys enjoy.

Whose throw is that at 1:40 on the Rootstand video? Is that a chicken wing?

From a few months ago, but I just ran across this on Will's Youtube channel:

Drone footage of Meri-Toppila DiscGolfPark ahead of the European Championships (the music is slightly loud):