• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

jpF3toit.jpg

Yeah, but is it hole 10 or hole 7?!?! So not cool.

that is actually a really fun course there is a 18 hole layout that is basically shorter holes to start the red course then the black course 27 holes plays safari down the first part of the red course then joins the red course for several holes before splitting off to some some very challenging holes to end the course only problem is there is a stream running along the course and though only in play for a few holes the place is infested with stinging nettles

rolling meth lab or body dump?

Neither.........Insurance fraud. It's the new way to get out of a lease/purchase that you can no longer afford. Torch the car and report it stolen.

Sucks that they did it there, I had a scheduled event on that day and the cops roped off the area after the first few cards played thru. Screwed up scoring ROYALLY. :thmbdown:

Same course, during the initial installation of the baskets. We had all 18 sleeves in and were installing baskets. Got to #11 before it got dark. Heard sirens then tire squeal and a huge crash..........

The green cap in the foreground is the sleeve for #15
42603_g.jpg

I went back the next day to get an idea of how far this guy flew.......

The silver truck is where the van left the road. About a 100ft flight before it landed. You can see the hole in the ground on the far left. Stolen vehicle and the guy nearly got away.
42662_g.jpg

Same course, during the initial installation of the baskets. We had all 18 sleeves in and were installing baskets. Got to #11 before it got dark. Heard sirens then tire squeal and a huge crash..........

The green cap in the foreground is the sleeve for #15
42603_g.jpg

I went back the next day to get an idea of how far this guy flew.......

The silver truck is where the van left the road. About a 100ft flight before it landed. You can see the hole in the ground on the far left. Stolen vehicle and the guy nearly got away.
42662_g.jpg
looks like he's parked for deuce

i wish my dinosaur phone could upload pics a guy i know had a disc come to rest inside the rotting fork in a tree about 8ft in the air we looked for ten minutes b4 someone glanced up and seen the rim barely sticking out