• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

On oldie but a goldie. This bag has been around for a while but it still serves me well. I noticed though that everyone elses disc seem to be new and mine seem really worn. Are people washing their discs.

Attachments

• Innova bag.jpg
    Innova bag.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Innova bag 2.jpg
    Innova bag 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 145
On oldie but a goldie. This bag has been around for a while but it still serves me well. I noticed though that everyone elses disc seem to be new and mine seem really worn. Are people washing their discs.

Your bag and discs just look well-loved. :)

I actually do wash my discs every once in a while, I feel like they don't come out of my hand right when too much dirt and dust build up, so I end up washing them every couple months.

Your bag and discs just look well-loved. :)

I actually do wash my discs every once in a while, I feel like they don't come out of my hand right when too much dirt and dust build up, so I end up washing them every couple months.

The weird thing is that before I posted the photos I didn't really notice how worn they look.

I always wash my discs after 3 or 4 rounds. Hand wash under hot water with soap and a soft bristle scrubber.

my bag
DSCN1259.jpg

the extra bag with my extras
DSCN1258.jpg

I just use a microfiber cloth. What ever doesnt come off with that is just permadirt. It has earned its right to be part of my disc.

Sheesh, my discs are all like 10+ years old, and have never once been washed (other then playing in the rain or snow).

maybe I should think about washing them...or maybe there's magic fairies in the trunk of my car that will do it while I sleep?

I mainly wash mine because I'm worried about Poison Ivy. I've had it 2 times in the last 2 months so it got me a little paranoid about having the oils on my discs.

Be careful about washing old discs...it might smear your stamps. My 10x KC gazelle was gorgeous and plain water smudged the hell out of it.

I only wash mine if they have actual dirt on them after a round, like chunks of dirt.
Not just a little smudge from landing in the grass. If I actually think it will throw the disc off banance, lol.

Not a bad idea to, but billnchristy has a good point, I'm gonna keep that in mind.

I have only seen it on the older discs, newer stuff seems to be pretty resistant to it...probably just from the old discs drying up or whatever.

New Gateway Ozark Bag-
discgolf001.jpg

The Discs in it-
discgolf003.jpg

Top to bottom, right to left-
Gateway E Speed Demon, Gateway CE Speed Demon, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Illusion, Gateway Glow Illusion, Gateway S Illusion, Gateway CE Apache, Gateway Glow Sabre, Gateway CE Blaze, Gateway CE Savage, Gateway E Assassin, Gateway E Hybrid, Gateway E Element, Gateway E Element, Discraft ESP Wasp, Discraft Z Buzzz, Ching Oracle, Gateway SSS Warlock, Gateway S Wizard.

REPRESENT Gateway.

Take that Innova :cool:

Latest posts