• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

New Gateway Ozark Bag-
discgolf001.jpg

The Discs in it-
discgolf003.jpg

Top to bottom, right to left-
Gateway E Speed Demon, Gateway CE Speed Demon, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Illusion, Gateway Glow Illusion, Gateway S Illusion, Gateway CE Apache, Gateway Glow Sabre, Gateway CE Blaze, Gateway CE Savage, Gateway E Assassin, Gateway E Hybrid, Gateway E Element, Gateway E Element, Discraft ESP Wasp, Discraft Z Buzzz, Ching Oracle, Gateway SSS Warlock, Gateway S Wizard.

New Gateway Ozark Bag-
discgolf001.jpg

The Discs in it-
discgolf003.jpg

Top to bottom, right to left-
Gateway E Speed Demon, Gateway CE Speed Demon, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Spirit, Gateway E Illusion, Gateway Glow Illusion, Gateway S Illusion, Gateway CE Apache, Gateway Glow Sabre, Gateway CE Blaze, Gateway CE Savage, Gateway E Assassin, Gateway E Hybrid, Gateway E Element, Gateway E Element, Discraft ESP Wasp, Discraft Z Buzzz, Ching Oracle, Gateway SSS Warlock, Gateway S Wizard.

Love the gateway collection :)

Ha, my stepson throws a Ching Oracle, you are the 2nd...ok well, 3rd since he traded a dude in FL for it, person I have ever seen with one.

And yeah, hell of a gateway spread!!

OK, don't laugh...
1 - Discraft Vortex (1996 In-Flight Open, Grand Woods Park, Lansing, MI)
2 - Innova Panther
3 - Discraft Stratus
4 - Discraft Eclipse
5 - Discraft Marauder
6 - Innova Viper (World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend, May 11-12, 1996 - found...with hole in it)
7 - Lightning #2 Driver
8 - Innova Dolphin
9 - Innova XD
10 - Discraft Magnet
11 - Innova Polecat (yes, a real live Polecat, feast your eyes on that bad boy!)
12 - Discraft Rattler

Awesome discs man, XD looks prime. Cool stamp too.

ok here is an updated picture of all my discs and bag

160 Champion spider, 174 Stingray, 176 Cobra, 179 KC Pro Roc, 171 Voodoo
173 Whippet, 150 Sidewinder, 162 Valk, ? Valk, 168 Firebird
175 9x KC Pro Teebird and same disc 169, 156 Monarch, 170 Star TeeRex, 164 Star SL
170 Cyclone, 166 DX Sidewinder, 142 Ace

Attachments

• 000_0040.jpg
    000_0040.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 000_0041.jpg
    000_0041.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 000_0042.jpg
    000_0042.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 103
Snapshot_20090801.jpg
my backpack with my ball golf shoulder straps.

Photo0563.jpg
discs out of bag.

in order starting at top left
Champion boss. Champion Panther. Champion Leopard. Champion Panther. DX aviar. Pro Destroyer. Champion Orc. Champion Leopard. Champion TeeBird. DX Shark. DX leopard. ESP Surge. DX Dragon. Elite X Xpress. DX Shark. ESP Wasp.
DX Roc. Unknown but has outline of millenium. DX Rhino.

Fade Tourney Bag, TaylorMade Straps off of my golf bag. From L to R.
175 Champ Rhyno
170 Champ Rhyno
168 Soft Banger Gt
172 Star Shark
175 Elite X Buzzz
169 Star Coyote
165 Star Eagle
170 Star Eagle
172 Star SL
175 Star TeeRex
171 Star Beast
174 FLX Avenger SS
168 FLX Surge SS
169 FLX Avenger SS
164 Star Wraith
170 Star Wraith

Attachments

• IMG00007.jpg
    IMG00007.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 117
I alreay had em, they matched and I dont see a reason to spend another $40 on straps when I could buy like 3 new discs for that.

amenz_bucket

Bag with those who dress for the games inside and those who hope to outside.
http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu346/amenz_bucket/?action=view&current=PICT3190.jpg&newest=1
Top left to right
Champion Orc 171(The Surge SS may be relegating this one to the practice field)
Champion Roadrunner 170
Elite Z XS 173 w/ 3rd Annual Quad K stamp
Middle left to right
ESP First Run Predator 173
Glow DX Teebird 172(Used to love this thing but it's a little too flippy now....hmmmm stalker?)
Elite Z Buzzz 177(still smells like the incense of the record store I bought it in 2 years ago)
Bottom L to R
Champion Coyote ? (Not all that impressed with this unmarked find, thinking a Meteor would be better)
DX Birdie 170
Cryztal Z Challenger 172-174 w/Little Apple Open stamp

here is my casual/travel bag:
Picture021.jpg

and my tourney bag:
Picture019.jpg

d magnets, crystal buzzz's, flx drones, champ monarchs, champ leos, esp surges, esp forces and z flicks.

Any one have a pic of the Gorilla Boy 'Gorilla' bag, besides the pic on their site?
I have an Innova competition bag right now, I'm trying to decide whether to get the Kong bag and use it for the really big all day hiking courses and tourneys..and use my competion on a more casual basis.
Or to get the 'Gorilla' as a bag for everything, it looks like it has a decent more amount of pocket space then the competition i have now.
Any opinions or ideas?

My bag

Here's my Innova Competition Bag, Phenix Quad Straps, and my DGCR tag!

My putters are on the left compartment, drivers in the center, and mids in the right. I keep my drivers organized by plastic and then weight.

3790725350_660a770f8b.jpg

picture.php

Still using my original bag. Holds 13 (tight fit) I will be getting a new bag once I can decide on which one I want.

Latest posts