• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

alright, back to some more bag mods...

here's my newish 8 dollar straps - working well for 50+ rounds so far
5z35h2.jpg

the absolute quitest way to attach your straps, (strap may wear?? if so, i'll repair it later(
28lti6c.jpg

my newest mod, only used a few times, but now its a permanent part of my bag, its unbelieveable what you can use these for, not sure what they cost, but i know they're cheap - and hella better than the "other" velcro straps i was using

stored, i just tuck them behind the flap
i have the rain flap "secured" with elastic, tyed very intricitly hehe
i also wedged that lil rubber hose behind/inside the strap that holds the Dring
just stops it from twisting around, and feeling "loose"
103whhj.jpg

the rainflap contains spare towels, useful padding...

uses...

quick storage for my insulated/rain coat - or sweatshirt after playin 12 holes...
1z50n5j.jpg

other use, if needing extra water, beer... whatever
veoso4.jpg

just for size reference - no i dont carry 2liters with me
2zokq42.jpg

next project just may be this chair... fade tourney sitting on it for size ref
i see possibilities in the 10/15 dollar bag w/chair :)
its as light as any other tripod chair i've ever lifted, it has dreams of being a disc bag
1220wvp.jpg

1zp1e9w.jpg

5tvp74.jpg

http://www.bowtieproducts.com/coilkeepers.htm

my sister works for a tool/supply place, she sells to the manufacturing industry round here
anyways, i end up getting all kinds of odd stuff like this
i have laying around, if you'd like a pair let me know

they come in packs of 3, but i'd ship ya 2 for 10bucks
to my knowledge they dont have color options - but i'm trying to "dye" mine now... i'll let ya know if i can offer black later haha

i had a velcro strip/wrap made for tv cords - much smaller and a pain
they were my umbrella holder - but these take the cake
being able to hold a coat/longsleeve is the shiz, strong enough to where you could attach a stool to your bag too - but i dont have one...

The little red one was my starter bag. Now just holds my spares until I get around to selling them. The big bag was a bachelor gift from a friend. Love it. Now I just need straps.

Attachments

• DSC04532.jpg
    DSC04532.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 182
The little red one was my starter bag. Now just holds my spares until I get around to selling them. The big bag was a bachelor gift from a friend. Love it. Now I just need straps.

Some more detail as I looked at the pic and thought "would I know what those bags are?". The red one is the cheap Innova starter bag that can be found at Academy. The black one is a FADE bag that was purchased at a local course (Spring Valley in Sping, TX).

Some more detail as I looked at the pic and thought "would I know what those bags are?". The red one is the cheap Innova starter bag that can be found at Academy. The black one is a FADE bag that was purchased at a local course (Spring Valley in Sping, TX).

^^^^is that an air hockey table...nice!!

Craigslist is win, sold my innova standard bag on it and failed to realize I should assume someone may try to talk the price down and just over price it. Also recently sold an old gamer computer mouse and am hoping to get rid of my mp3 player on it too :). Great tool for selling things.

Latest posts