• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Same here(carry 3 that is), but I still only use the one because my mako just seems to be the money shot on my approaches(usually the longer ones). Not good enough to drive putters yet, especially since super soft would grab where it lands and usually I don't mind a skip unless on the shortest hole I play around here(hole 7 Hiestand park).

I have a ESP Challenger for overstable putting and approching.

a 176 Soft Magnet for 220ft-40ft

inside 40ft its my 173 Soft Magnet. Its a little stiffer than the 176 and grabs the chains a little better.

I don't know if this qualifys for a bag pic, but my bag is in it.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Everything I carry as of today. Bug spray, Quic Stic (worth the $35), Bags for my dog's "leavings", and towels of course.

Picture005.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I don't know if this qualifys for a bag pic, but my bag is in it.
Thanks for looking.

saw a guy at the course with one of these the other day. nice dude, what did you pay? not sure if it was the same brand or not but i specifically remember him telling me he payed two hundred for it

:eek: $200?! We built one from a ball golf bag carrier for like $50, free if you already have one. we just modified a drawer from an old dresser for the bottom, and mounted one on top. that way the person who owns it can carry their partners bag too. we also cut the back pockets of jeans off and stapled them to the top drawer, looks pretty sweet. we lined the drawers with old flannel jackets, and put some coat hangers on the front to hold shirts, hats, even more bags, etc...

overall, we got trashed and made a sweet pull-bag.

:eek: $200?! We built one from a ball golf bag carrier for like $50, free if you already have one. we just modified a drawer from an old dresser for the bottom, and mounted one on top. that way the person who owns it can carry their partners bag too. we also cut the back pockets of jeans off and stapled them to the top drawer, looks pretty sweet. we lined the drawers with old flannel jackets, and put some coat hangers on the front to hold shirts, hats, even more bags, etc...

we need pics!!

but is it also a chair?

The Gokart is pricey, but I sold a lot of crap plastic I had collecting dust to pay for it. In the end i look at it as a trade. Discs for the gokart.

Here are the mods I made today. Made a cage and applied the Plasti dip.

Attachments

• 2010-07-28 11.45.09.jpg
    2010-07-28 11.45.09.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 2010-07-28 11.45.49.jpg
    2010-07-28 11.45.49.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 2010-07-28 12.48.08.jpg
    2010-07-28 12.48.08.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 133
Man looks like the gorilla boy style roll cage is sort of popular. Not surprising though I guess, since it's not tough to make and is cheap.

IMG00018-20100729-0506.jpg

towel is dirty, you can't tell, but I wrap it up with my GF's hairtie stuff....

if I ever get enough discs I will put them sideways...

How many of you have used backpack straps on a crunchbox?.... I hate how it hits my side...

Last edited: