• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

The center can then be used for a small cooler that can hold two 20oz bottles of most energy drinks.

That Cadie Thermal Cooler Pak is pretty sweet. I found a couple places online that have it for $9.99 (+ $5.95 S&H). Interested in maybe getting it for my new bag, could we get some dimensions?

Thats a pretty sweet bag. I wonder why Innova quit selling them? I love it.

Maybe their plastic supplier ran out of Champion Edition plastic? :p Just kidding. Innova seems to always stop making cool stuff prematurely for some reason.

That is an awesome innova bag. How long ago did you get it

I got it last year from Sandy Point.

That Cadie Thermal Cooler Pak is pretty sweet. I found a couple places online that have it for $9.99 (+ $5.95 S&H). Interested in maybe getting it for my new bag, could we get some dimensions?

It's approximately 8.5" long, 6.5" tall, and 3.5" deep. It's flexible so would squeeze into a somewhat smaller opening if necessary.

I have had a Champion Bag for over two years now and mine did not come with the rain guard or the hinged cover. This and someone saying they saw a prototype, leads me to believe that this may be an all new bag.

From the people I know who had them, they all had problems with their frames rubbing a whole in their bag. Innova recognized this issue an actually gave me an all new bag of my choice, past my warranty. They didn't ask for the bag back so my brother has been using it for the last year with the wholes gorilla glued together.

I have had a Champion Bag for over two years now and mine did not come with the rain guard or the hinged cover.

Actually, that hinged cover is my own custom mod that I added so I could stow a bigger jacket. The collapsible storage bag is an auto litter bag from Pep Boys.

From the people I know who had them, they all had problems with their frames rubbing a whole in their bag.

I read up about that issue on the 'net and tried to figure out why that was happening. It turns out that the problem was due to a combination of the aluminum rods for the frame being about 3/4" too long for the bag (causing them not to seat in the proper locations) as well as the sharp corners on the plastic end pieces. I corrected both of those issues on my bag and have been successful in preventing the dreaded holes.

Here's a photo of the bottom side as I forgot to show the cool feet and also the umbrella loops in my prior photos.

dsc02718.jpg

They didn't ask for the bag back so my brother has been using it for the last year with the wholes gorilla glued together.

You wouldn't happen to want to sell the frame would ya? :)

My Custom made leather bag that I use on short course, or when I don't need the simian. It has custom mode leather quads too. Ohh, and of course there is a cut out so everyone knows I am rollin' with Vibram!

PICT0028.jpg