• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I own all sorts of disc golf bags but someone put a Quartermaster catalogue on my desk and they have some high quality stuff in this catalogue. Oakley backpacks and tactical bags are less expensive than Grip and Revolution bags. I might pick up the Oakley Panel Pack(S79-72) for $84.99 and get a friend to do some mods for me. It would look cool to have a tactical swat vest with discs in place of the armor/ceramic plates.

www.qmuniforms.com

I love the bags you guys are modding :thmbup:

I had a bird brain fade I just sold to my brother. I should probably change my avatar. here is a pic of my new bag

100MEDIA_IMAG0220.jpg

no mod perfect fit

holds 2 putters in each front zip pocket
18-20 disks in bottom main compartment
minis and drinks both bottom side pockets
keys, phone, wallet in both top side pockets
light jacket, liter water bottle, etc in top main compartment
adjustable strap on each side for umbrella and stool

super comfy, hardly notice weight and extra 2 small pockets in waist belt
made with heavy duty cordura...it wont be wearing down:thmbup:

Attachments

• DSC_1511.jpg
    DSC_1511.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_1512.jpg
    DSC_1512.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_1513.jpg
    DSC_1513.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 166
My sweet baby orange silverback with the plasti-dipped bottom.

Attachments

• DSCN0260.jpg
    DSCN0260.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0263.jpg
    DSCN0263.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 152
after looking at gazillions of other people's bags in this thread and others like it, I feel like I'm the only one that rocks their putters rim side out. soooo much easier to grab.

after looking at gazillions of other people's bags in this thread and others like it, I feel like I'm the only one that rocks their putters rim side out. soooo much easier to grab.

haha... I always think the same thing. Mine's always rim out and only ever one in the putter pocket.

holds 2 putters in each front zip pocket
18-20 disks in bottom main compartment
minis and drinks both bottom side pockets
keys, phone, wallet in both top side pockets
light jacket, liter water bottle, etc in top main compartment
adjustable strap on each side for umbrella and stool

super comfy, hardly notice weight and extra 2 small pockets in waist belt
made with heavy duty cordura...it wont be wearing down:thmbup:

G.Loomis FTW. I suspect it couldn't have been too cheap.

My bag is in my office today.(league after work) I just got up from my desk and flipped my putter around. Best idea ever! It's the little things I guess!:thmbup:

So I am going to try a smaller nicer set up this summer, will make for a lot less weight and hopefully will work on my form a little bit. Here's the outside
picture.php

and whats inside
picture.php

As you can see my ten discs, 3 putters(2 voodoos (SS and Org) and a Med. Ion) 3 Mids (ESP Buzzz(turn overs) Cryztal (need to try out hopefully work horse) DGCR Z (Hoping is a little bit more Over stable for wind rolls and such, also need to try out) 3 Fairways (DX Leopard(Turn overs) Opto River (Thread the needle) Champ 11x Eagle - X (Work horse)), and one Distance (Apache (Not sure I will use much, but has show the most distance of all discs I own) Then from top (Right to Left) I have a water bottle, bottle opener, Ace Race Key chain, Stool, Note Card(Keeping Score) , Hand Sanitizer, DGCR Mini, DGCR Bag Tag, DGCR Travel tag, 2 Pencils, two sharpies (Red and Black, Black is the Sharpie pen combo), Sun Screen, and Can Cooler. Can't wait to try this set up out today.

P.S. I am using Quads on my Spider Monkey. :|:thmbup:

P.S. I am using Quads on my Spider Monkey. :|:thmbup:

I've been using quads on my spider monkey as well and it's a great setup that I use most days. I use the back rain fly pocket to stuff an extra driver in sometimes depending on the course/conditions.

When i need more room for stuff I bring the Sim out for now but I can't wait for my Grip to get here in (hopefully) a month.

Latest posts