• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

My 7yo daughter's bag:
attachment.php

150g roc
150g element
175g r-pro rhyno
175g polecat

closeup of her killer roc patch:
attachment.php

:clap:

Attachments

• zbag.jpg
    zbag.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 739
  • zroc.jpg
    zroc.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 739
towel is dirty, you can't tell, but I wrap it up with my GF's hairtie stuff....

if I ever get enough discs I will put them sideways...

How many of you have used backpack straps on a crunchbox?.... I hate how it hits my side...

I use the Innova back saver's on my Crunchbox, it actually works really well.

Since this thread is the reason I salivated after this bag for more than a 3 months. and finally got it, I feel I need to post this here!!! plus I'm excited. But this is my new bag.

got this bad ass today. phenix "modular" bag with all the bells and whistles. the quadshocks, the detachable putter pouch, the detachable towel/miscellaneous zipper pocket, mega rain fly, the almost 1/4" thick truck liner on the bottom. :cool:

i'm putting the innova accordion dividers in it, i've got one in there on the pics.

With putter pouch clipped on:
IMG00737-20100922-1838.jpg

Without putter pouch:
IMG00738-20100922-1839.jpg

The indestructible liner on the bottom:
IMG00739-20100922-1839.jpg

001-6.jpg

No I havn't posted this one before. That was my old new one. This is my new new one. Originaly the water bottle was on the right side, it wasn't working for me so I asked BG to personalize one for me and boom there it is, what a guy.

nothing special, just my red innova comp bag (packed and unpacked, plus the plastic inside. plastic listing is in my profile under "poisonous darts" in case you care (you don't), and that tanish-beige thing is my trusty knee brace

Attachments

• bagfall3.jpg
    bagfall3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 172
  • bagfall.jpg
    bagfall.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 180
  • bagfall2.jpg
    bagfall2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 252
nothing special, just my red innova comp bag (packed and unpacked, plus the plastic inside. plastic listing is in my profile under "poisonous darts" in case you care (you don't), and that tanish-beige thing is my trusty knee brace

What tha? That dye makes me want to throw up. Why? Just why?

Sad part is I had to look at it like 4 times before I figured out what it was. Scared for life. I was so innocent until now.

i get two reactions at the course regarding it: people who cant tell what it is and just say "boy that would sure be hard to find" or something, and people who realize what it is and think it's hilarious. i've been recognized once at jones park as being the kid that throws the disc with the dudes ass on it by a group of people i'd never met before

thanks again agent_brandonbody

img1560jv.jpg

The total collection, including my father's bag (the blue one). The rest of it is shared, but I'm usually the one who throws most of them.

img1561.jpg

The bag I have used since day one, six years ago. And it is only now starting to show wear.

And yes, that is a Gopher you see lurking at the back of the bag. Inside it is a Quest Ultralight Defender, too. It is that damn big.

Latest posts