• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I thought I would post my very first DG bag, a Discaddy made by IFO out of Atlanta. I got this around '92 if I remember correctly. Holds 11 and a putter. It's still in good shape, no tears or worn out spots.

They went belly up a while back.

562414_207968655972646_100002785394325_259799_17586557_n.jpg

jimbo's chimp

This old thread needed resurrection.

Here is my current setup:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Chimp_2012-06-21.jpg
    Chimp_2012-06-21.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 730
My bag. Lots of spray paint and tee flags. There might be a couple of golf discs in there as well. :\

011-2.jpg

About 80% of the time I end up working on the course as I play, so I end up with most of the drivers out of the bag to make room for cans of paint.

My Grip bag I got a few months ago. I've only ever had a Fade crunch besides my Grip but I have to say this is the only bag I will ever use now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bag 001.jpg
    bag 001.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 864
  • bag 002.jpg
    bag 002.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 863
My Rig is an older Revo Club bag (Black/Grey) hooked up to a pair of older-style Quad Shocks (Black/Silver)

Loaded:
20120622_221019.jpg

20120622_221034.jpg

Unloaded (Backups Excluded):
20120622_221257.jpg

D Challenger - White - Main Putter
D Challenger - Black - Jump Putter
Z Challenger - Black - Minnesota Majestic Ghost Stamp - Driving Putter
Z Wasp - Yellow - Over Stable Wasp
Z Wasp - Pink - Stable Wasp
GL Fuse - Gold
GL Fuse - Redshift
Opto Fuse - Pink
GL River - Pink - Albatross
GL River - Blue
Champ Eagle - Yellow - New
Star Eagle - Blue - Seasoned
Star Eagle - Blue - Beat
Champ Orc - Yellow - New
Champ Orc - Blue - Seasoned
Z Pred - Blue
FLX Pred - Pink - Overhand Only

All my plastic just got it's monthly bath, so it's lookin' new(ish)

Last edited:
My Rig is an older Revo Club bag (Black/Grey) hooked up to a pair of older-style Quad Shocks (Black/Silver)

Loaded:
20120622_221019.jpg

20120622_221034.jpg

Unloaded (Backups Excluded):
20120622_221257.jpg

D Challenger - White - Main Putter
D Challenger - Black - Jump Putter
Z Challenger - Black - Minnesota Majestic Ghost Stamp - Driving Putter
Z Wasp - Yellow - Over Stable Wasp
Z Wasp - Pink - Stable Wasp
GL Fuse - Gold
GL Fuse - Redshift
Opto Fuse - Pink
GL River - Blue
Champ Eagle - Yellow - New
Star Eagle - Blue - Seasoned
Star Eagle - Blue - Beat
Champ Orc - Yellow - New
Champ Orc - Blue - Seasoned
Z Pred - Blue
FLX Pred - Pink - Overhand Only

All my plastic just got it's monthly bath, so it's lookin' new(ish)

2 Albatross rivers in your bag? That's just mean! :D How "Rare" are these really then?

2 Albatross rivers in your bag? That's just mean! :D How "Rare" are these really then?

I'm not at all certain how rare the Albas are. I just saw 4 at GGGT and nabbed 2 of them for me. One is still unthrown, and I am contemplating leaving it that way and hanging it. I probably don't need 3 in my bag at any given time.

I got a new Voodoo Mojo in Totem brown coming in the mail, so I am excited for that!

This old Revo Club bag has done it's work and for the most part is still in outstanding condition for the amount of use it has gotten. That said, the nylon loops Revo used for the lower-back quad shock hook ups were a poor idea and are starting to fray. And I dislike the abscence of a mini pocket and the side pockets don't have any smaller specialized pockets within them- so my phone / keys / etc just bounces around in 1 big pocket. The Mojo should fix all of these problems, and it does so in a more compact package without the tall Revo roll cage.

I just recently modified a $50 Cabella's fishing tackle backpack for DG...

DGmods7.jpg

DGmods5.jpg

So far it's working out great. I carry 14 in the bottom compartment (16 in the pic with room for a few more) Top compartment can hold all my extra stuff.

my friend did this, he loves that thing thinkin about getting a backback bag because of it ha :thmbup: