• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Berg, you have one good looking mutt. The eyes look like my two devil spawn dogs.

picture.php

a quick one of our new puppy. only 3 months old, and she isn't crazy fond of regular sized discs yet, but she has gotten a hold of one of my minis and promptly chewed it into oblivion. we will commence disc training in the spring.

Attachments

• discdog.jpg
    discdog.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 69
He does look like he has some pitty in him. That wouldn't explain the blue eyes though.

Yea berg Im definitely thinking there's some pit mixed in there. Looks like my dog and he's half pit half English bulldog

This is an older picture of him, he's about to turn 2 in December.

discs3004.jpg

she will last a nice and short 9 hole course :) loves the park

Attachments

• 20120928_113138.jpg
    20120928_113138.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 41
Here are some pictures of my BFF!
He's getting better at sniffing out discs in the weeds and loves to help me retrieve them when they are in a tough spot -- steep bank, shallow water, etc.
He is extremely smart and has been really easy to train.
Everyone always asks what type of dog he is, but I don't know.
He was dumped in the back of my truck (in my driveway, no less) a little over 2 years ago.
So far it's worked out pretty good for everyone!
I've taken with me to a few tournaments and everyone has been extremely complimentary of him and how well behaved he is.
He doesn't chase discs unless he gets the OK from me.
He's also money at the short putts.
P2180803.jpg
Oscar is an awesome dog to play a round with... Glad I got to meet that boy!!

My dogs are not good disc golf dogs, unless you need a disc turned into a noodle strainer :)

Attachments

• Deke the Freak.jpg
    Deke the Freak.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4412.JPG
    IMG_4412.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 53
foo_g I read the story of how you got Oscar in the Dog Lovers group. It's great to hear he's joined your family so well. He looks like he'd be a great catch dog.

Here's another one I took of Smokey out at the local pitch and putt. He doesn't usually sit still long enough to get a decent photo so I was happy to catch him ignoring the squirrels. I just wish I had a better camera!
SmokeyDiscing10-21-2012.jpg

Oscar is an awesome dog to play a round with... Glad I got to meet that boy!!
He wagged his tail and told me to thank you for the kind words. ;)
My dogs are not good disc golf dogs, unless you need a disc turned into a noodle strainer :)
That looks like an awesome show!
Hopefully I'll get over your way at some point and get a chance to see you guys in action.
foo_g I read the story of how you got Oscar in the Dog Lovers group. It's great to hear he's joined your family so well. He looks like he'd be a great catch dog.
So far, catching does not come very naturally to him.
But he can chase like a MF!
We'll work on it though.

We substituted DG for trick or treat tonight.

Attachments

• 100_1341.jpg
    100_1341.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1343.jpg
    100_1343.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 59