• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

my home course in gainesville, fl. they will return your disc, cell phone wallet everything! they still have a real community feel to the course out there, but here in st. pete/clearwater area not so much

The Real shocker about the course I'm talking about is it is in a Pristine neighborhood in one of the nicest and richest cities in the county. You can't get a house in this neighborhood for less than 600K.

But... No fees and only 9 holes bring out the baggers. I stopped playing there on the most part, but also because the residents hate the disc golfers with a passion. They complained so much they got 2 holes moved. They are now 150 and 180 feet straight shots, respectively. They ruined those 2 holes.

Took the wife out with me today (she does not play) and she stumbles a nicely seasoned 171g Star Teebird with an orange swirl look. Stamp is wiped and has a smiley face. This is a very very nice thrower. She was just looking around and there it was. Last time I took her with me she found 2 discs. I think I need to take her more often!

Last edited:
I found a brand new Beast a week before I just threw my old money Beast in the river. I may have to put a few Beasts back into the bag.

Old school tracker, Champion beast, Champion monarch, Champion orc.

Number on monarch, no answer sadly. I'll text it tomorrow. Rest were inkless.

Tonight I found 9 at smithville. Blizzard ape, champ ape, sparkly nuke elite x, champ leopard w a spinnerdiscs stamp, 5x something champ valkerie, avenger, aj star destroyer, pro beast, elite z buzzz

found a 7/10 star roadrunner no ink. man that thing is flippy as heck!! Star leopard natural beauty blacked out ink. those are my only two finds this year.

5 in one day, plus a bonus ultimate.

Champion Valk (no ink)
Champion Starfire (no ink)
Star Archon (no ink)
Blizzard Katana (no ink)
Gold Line River (ink, but no contact info. wtf?) This one is royal purple with gold stamp, and it's very ripply.

This year I've found:
Dx TL - found in a creek, called number. Guy was stoked until I told him I found the disc on a course other than he lost it. Whoever had it before then had apparently fed it to his dog. Guy didn't want it anymore. Threw it away.
Z XL- returned. Also found on a course other than where he lost it. Abandoned on a fairway, covered in dew. Guy gave me a CryZtal Stalker in exchange :)
Champ Ape- returned.
DX stingray - called, guy didn't want it back - traded in person for a star aviar driver which was then traded online for a opto Flow.
DX classic roc - no number
Pro Valkyrie- wrong number on back
Dx focus- just laying on teepad early on a Sunday. No name or number.

Last edited:
Champ Roadrunner
Champ Viking
Star Destroyer
Star Teebird
Star Valkyrie
River Opto
Champ Monarch
DX Goblin
Star XCaliber
Champion Haikey Creek Classic CFR that I couldn't identify.
Star Oklahoma Open Bottom Stamp CFR that I couldn't identify

Last edited:
GQedd.jpg

"Found" this mini at a thrift store today. The man said i could have it for free!

today before and during doubles I found a z nuke and returned it, then I found a stock stamp champ gator and gave it to a friend of the owners, then I found a dx teebird with a guy's number who has never played the course so he let me keep it

Latest posts