• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

how do you guys find so many discs? Ive found a star boss and a dx roc in four months of playing.

Well I haven't played AZ yet, but I would assume that you don't have a lot of trees. I've found a few discs out in the open (like the Roc I found sitting in a basket), but most of my finds have been on technical and wooded courses. If you're playing on open courses people aren't as likely to lose discs.

Oh, and my most recent find was a beat Star Beast at SeaTac. No name, no number, nobody claimed it when I asked around, so I throw it now.

just returned a pro beast to its owner. before that was a dragon. is it strange that I keep finding floating discs on a course with no water?

I found a champ roadrunner at Ferry Park, Ft Walton, FL. A few guys were throwing 4-5 drives on one hole and as I walked up to the tee they went and picked up all of their discs and left the park completely. He left a champ RR behind and had no number.

I have also found a Millenium Sirius LF, Champ Beast, Blizzard Destroyer, Champ Valk

vibram mini (returned)
blizzard katana
champion edition leopard

katana and leopard both with no name or number :)

I found a champ roadrunner at Ferry Park, Ft Walton, FL. A few guys were throwing 4-5 drives on one hole and as I walked up to the tee they went and picked up all of their discs and left the park completely. He left a champ RR behind and had no number.

I have also found a Millenium Sirius LF, Champ Beast, Blizzard Destroyer, Champ Valk

Thats funny, i was on vacation & played that course. My wife left a Blitz there & when the guy called me on it i was already heading back home...Told him to keep it, prob not gona get much use at that park.

I've found a handful of discs this year, most suprisingly a Barstamp Pearly Yellow Buzzz with no name sitting in the middle of a lightly shruby fairway.

My good friend found an unmarked MVP Proton a month ago just sitting on the top of a basket at the same course as well.

Thats funny, i was on vacation & played that course. My wife left a Blitz there & when the guy called me on it i was already heading back home...Told him to keep it, prob not gona get much use at that park.

Yep because the longest hole there is like 200', I still had fun there though.

I've found a handful of discs this year, most suprisingly a Barstamp Pearly Yellow Buzzz with no name sitting in the middle of a lightly shruby fairway.

My good friend found an unmarked MVP Proton a month ago just sitting on the top of a basket at the same course as well.

An MVP Proton what? You know that's like saying he found a Discraft ESP or an Innova Champion, right? Not that it matters, but I had to be picky cuz I felt like it and would rather be typing this than working.

If we're posting finds that we returned, I've got a few this year:

I-Dye Champ Beast - Wrong #, but left it in a lost disc box
DX Valkyrie - No name, drowned it the next day
DX Valkyrie - Returned
Champion TL - Returned

I'm sure there were others, but those are the ones I remember right now.

Beauty eh?

CELeopard.jpg

Found out in an open grassy fairway. Some light scratches but otherwise pretty new looking!

An MVP Proton what? You know that's like saying he found a Discraft ESP or an Innova Champion, right? Not that it matters, but I had to be picky cuz I felt like it and would rather be typing this than working.

Snap, left out the goods. It is an Axis. Purple though. Not the easiest disc to find when it rips off of a tree.

just this year:
glow destroyer
(2) z buzz's
(2) roadrunners
viking
star wraith

only one had ink on it, but the guy flaked out when we were supposed to meet... so is that fair to keep now? whats wrong with people these days?

Snap, left out the goods. It is an Axis. Purple though. Not the easiest disc to find when it rips off of a tree.

Yeah the PIAS near me keeps trying to upsell me on MVP. That's fine since I throw an Anode and Ion already, but all they have are the mids in navy blue or blackish Proton plastic, so... Stupid investment much? Plus I'm very happy with my Latitude (Pain, Fuse, Core, Pure) and Discraft (Buzzz, Drone) mids, so unless I find a windfall somewhere it would be stupid to buy another one.

I have found an Innova Christmas disc, a Champ Orc, and a DX Teebird. My buddy went out one night and played and then we met up later he told me he found a Teebird that I could have as he doesn't throw them. I agreed and when I looked at it, it was a 11x KC Pro Teebird with NO ink. Needless to say I told him what it was and I traded it on here for 3 discs!

Blizzard Krait in very nice condition

Champion Teebird Fly Dye broken in but no major damage (which I proceeded to throw into the river the very next day overshooting a hole :doh:)

Neither had any info on them

@ DiscChainBasket: Very nice!

I almost wanna call BS on that leopard ;)

Anyway, I sliced my foot up in a pond trying to dig out a GL fuse of mine. Anyway, all I ended up finding was a Champ Starfire with a name and number on it, after calling the number and finding out it wasn't in service, and finding out the guy didn't have a FB, all I have left to do now is ask if anyone wants to buy a Bright Neon greenish/yellow Champ Starfire? I'd say it's at LEAST a 7/10 (underrating) and feels about 170g.

7/10 Champ Starfire, 170ish. I'll take just about anything for it.

Latest posts