• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

Nothing this year without a name but last year I found a new-ish MRV and an old San Marino XD, I was surprised something that had been around that long (and with that much wear) wouldn't have a name or number.

Pulled these both out of a pond the other day looking for my Roc. No names on either, hopefully I can find their owners.

117175_g.jpg

117176_g.jpg

Cali, those were mine. I turned them ver a bit on hole 4 at Blue Ribbon pines. No idea how they made it into your lake, but if you can just send them back please I'll paypal you $5 for your time :)

an unmarked champ orc which looked like it had been where it was for a year or more, is all i have found this year...

2 ce eagles about 1/2 mile down crrek from the nearest basket. One being a 9 outta 10, the other a 7 probably, a gummy 168 champ monster, a few 11x fbs, tb's, big bird roc, and some others that had been in the water for too many years.

Found

173 Echo Boss
2 171 champ beasts
esp nuke
171 champ groove

none of them had numbers or even names and our course doesn't have a lost and found :doh:

Found a yellow star xcaliber at Old English a few weeks ago, hole 14. No name no number so it replaced the champ xcaliber I through in the water the same day.

:thmbup:

Champ Orc

Left it at the proshop L&F and no one ever claimed it so I got it back.

Oh and first post!

Champ Orc

Left it at the proshop L&F and no one ever claimed it so I got it back.

Oh and first post!

congrats on first post!

I found a few last weekend.. talked to the guy once then left message.. he can call back or his newish champ coyote is going to end up in the pile. Also talked to another guy (found both discs about 4' from each other.. and my wild throw) he's a member here, talked to him twice, left him a message here, I'll keep his champ boss in the Jeep along with the other ones.. keep thinking I'll get them back to their owners eventually. The other was a champ green x out something, left it with the guy who sells discs at the course.
I found a purple Birdie in the basket at a private course a few weeks back. A Z cyclone recently at larkspur, neither had names or numbers.. now they sit in the pile or I let 1 disc wonders use them. I find a lot of discs for some reason.

Last edited:
Recently went into a shallow pond to feel around in the water lilies for my wife's tee-bird. Found an eagle and a buzzz before I found the tee-bird.

Decided it was my lucky day and went to another section of the pond (previous hole) and went looking for a beast that I'd lost a few weeks earlier - found it!!

Not bad - for a few minutes of wading around.

Latest posts