• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

had a great round this morn, found 5

champ orc
pro beast
champ orc
champ sidewinder
z flash

Dude, do you go out there each day with a plastic detector...holy crap you find some discs!!! I always tend to lose more than I find...good for you. :thmbup:

almost every morning, just after sun rise. no one else is out there then so it makes great practice time. i loathe a crowded course.

What discs have you happened to stumble upon so far this year?

After mucking through the mud in the drained pond at Winter Park (gobbles discs on Hole 15 and 18), I 'stumbled' upon about 75 discs this past spring (less than the 300+ two years ago that a combination of people pulled out after not having been drained for 3 years. You'd be amazed how few had any ink on them (more than 50% had no markings), and only a dozen or so of the 75 actually had contact info where I could call.

found a 164 orange Star Katana on hole 10 of Bear Creek in grapevine. A Katana is newfound disc for me and has found itself in my bag!

Echo Star Wraith - disconnected number
Champ Wraith - disconnected number
DX Wolf - no number
CE Eagle (crack down the center but still 1 piece, i almost cried when i saw it)
CE Firebird - disconnected number
Lightning #2 Driver - blank
Green Champ Firebird no stamp - says ace on it, but no number :(
9x KC pro Gazelle - trying to contact the owner

Fished a lost Champ Wraith out of the creek on the course tonight.
The moron that lost it had made sure to write the location and date of an ace he got with it on the back.
However, he didn't feel the need to also add his name and number.

I lost my sweet glow champ TB last saturday. my initials are dyed on it, it was an ace disc... and it was a go to disc for me. I looked for over an hour before giving up... it was stupid because I didn't even lose it on a hole, i was just throwing at a basket from a random spot on the course (down a big hill). Anyway, i went back on tuesday and took a quick peek in a bush and found it after less than 30 seconds of searching. It was a great feeling!

had a nice adventure on a hole today. a couple had lost a disc, so i offered to help them look. during the process, i found a x avenger. during the disc hunt, the group behind us threw and i noticed one of the guys discs was a lost valk a friend of mine had lost 2 months ago. so i asked the guy if he found it on such and such a hole, he confirmed said location. so i offered up a champ valk to replace it, so i could return said lost valk to my friend. after that lil disc swap, i end up finding a champ groove, a esp nuke my other buddy lost couple weeks ago and up in a tree i found the disc the couple was looking for. now i have to track said couple down and return it.

Finished a round off with some friends and we came across a Pro Boss, dx Archangel and a beat Millennium EXP1 just laying out in the open by #19's basket. No one was around and we asked everyone we saw, but no one claimed them. Weird combo to find.

Finished a round off with some friends and we came across a Pro Boss, dx Archangel and a beat Millennium EXP1 just laying out in the open by #19's basket. No one was around and we asked everyone we saw, but no one claimed them. Weird combo to find.

My opinion on situations like that is to leave them there, that doesn't sound like lost discs to me... More likely forgotten discs, in that case someone will probably come back for them. Not preaching, just what I do.

Latest posts