• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

8655887356_54f9da2d0b.jpg

8654781671_926894a5ca.jpg

8655888590_1fe7de8b0a.jpg

8654785467_7ced87e7d7.jpg

2001 So Cal Series Flat Top DX Roc
2x Innova DX Skull Rocs (the real buttery rocs that I love so damn much). I was told by a friend of mine that it is the best disc he has every felt in his hands ever made by Innova.

Picked up a neon green Neutron Amp last night and received 10 new Champ Terns in the mail the other day. So of course we have had wind up to 65 mph.

Picked up a Pure putter in zero plastic from Lat64. I really like it - thin like my SSS Magic and the grip and feel of the material is just SWEET. As someone once said on this site ~ " I've spent the last 7-8 months learning to throw 350 ft., .........now I'm going to learn how to throw 30 ft"

I just picked up a Yeti Pro Aviar. Love the feel of the material and it throws great with my pitch putt but I'm not crazy about the bead. It feels huge.

I'm always putting up my Neutron Anode against a new putter of the month. The Yeti is very nice but it doesn't beat my Anode.

had a feeling the Q was for them, the Orion didnt dawn on me...even though I have a few of them...I figured it out before you posted ;-)

They are sweet anyway, a gift from a friend as he knows we love the park (my partners first and only ace).

Got a Fuzion Dye Max Suspect that feels awesome, and picked up a SkullBoy Saint because it would just be wrong to go to Marshall St and not buy anything.

I found a fresh Dayglo 11X Eagle L for stock Champ price at my local PIAS today. I couldnt believe my eyes. It gotta be like five years since 11X's stopped being made, but there it was, in thier fresh inventory.
I know I could double my money if I put it on Feebay, but I need it to throw, my other one is almost clear, and I can never find it, so the new one gets the call of duty immediately.

I think the 11X-EL is the straightest flying fairway disc ever created, like its on a wire, its a major go-to that never ever leaves the bag.

I have all the cool brands, and I'm a monk about using Vibram for putt and approach, but Innova still makes good shít. :)

This was my second time purchasing from Gateway. They worked with me to get the colors and stamp I wanted. Party Time so sweet.
My putting has to improve right?

IMAG3281_zps0247cc39.jpg