• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Got a bullseye and 5 ss wizards from gateway for 215 shipped. stoked!

all i did was participate in an online poll, great deal!!!!

Yes, buying stuff is fun :3

I got a 172 Champion Panther on Friday, it's kinda weird. The inside rim feels kinda... Chalky maybe? Like it's constantly covered in dust. It's nice, but weird feeling.

And today I got a 174 red Zero Mercy, and a 172 white EZE Mercy. I got a little too excited they were in stock, and forgot to look at the weights. But they'll be fine.

Oh. And a 167-169 X XL.

If Discraft weighs their discs to put the little weight range sticker on them, why don't they just put the actual weight?

D2 Team Prototype, different plastic, very sweet.
179186_g.jpg

Better pic of these 2 beauties.
179189_g.jpg

179190_g.jpg

CE Eagle
179191_g.jpg

...+ some McPutters and blah blah blah.

Cali you have the BEST stuff that bellsouth orc is jizzum!

If Discraft weighs their discs to put the little weight range sticker on them, why don't they just put the actual weight?

Because they weigh them in stacks of ten then average it. I would assume each stack is from the exact same run, which would eliminate getting a 165 and a 175 in the same stack labeled 169-171.

Because they weigh them in stacks of ten then average it. I would assume each stack is from the exact same run, which would eliminate getting a 165 and a 175 in the same stack labeled 169-171.

I suppose that makes sense, although it doesn't seem very accurate.

Oh, and here's a picture~ It's not so exciting, but pictures are always nice~

0204131501_zpsf9efb116.jpg

I guess I could have found a room with better lighting.

Pink 180g Champ Shark from DiscNation, super gummy and soft I love the feel of this thing. I will use it strictly for upshots so I hope it's not too flippy or my search will continue.

1r53rp.jpg

This past weekend I managed to get some pretty sweet discs:
2 Fly-Dyed Z Comets at 166 and 170g
Fly-Dyed Z Hornet at 180g

Then I ordered a few Vibrams from Justin at CommunityDiscs.com this morning to take advantage of his "Fugly" Vibram sale:
159g M Lace
169g M Sole
169g M Sole
172g M Obex

Can't wait to get my homework finished up so I can get out and throw all this sick plastic.