• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

47baf47e-2bb7-4dc9-ba17-1e65ee71a04e_zpsa4cc2259.jpg

175g destroyer; PLH is kinda high but the dome is so even. i have high hopes for this bad boy. tacky, loose flight plate. cool looking too. :)

64275e14-bb75-4fcb-85c1-e4b63d40a7d8_zpsf07118d6.jpg

replacement tangent . . . really want my no-stamp back. wiping it isn't the same, but at least it's super sparkly. :) love that fleck.

also snagged an OG wiz; another 175g, nice and stiff. got three of them now, will start trying to beat one in. they are overstable so they don't see a lot of action, but i'll find a way. writing "throw me!!!" on the bottom of one.

I haven't posted here in a while, so I have a bit of backup.

Vibram Medium VP, Discraft ESP Flash, Discraft Z and X XL.

jannewdiscs_zps8eefc635.png

The VP is super nice, I've been using it for a few weeks now.

The Flash is too much for me. But it's the first distance driver to go in the keep pile instead of the possibly trade pile. It's super soft and gummy, kinda, and fits my hand well. It's also very shiny.

I just got the two XLs today. I had to restock, since losing most of my XLs is what prompted my (stupid) fairway driver hopping. The Z is super clear and kinda stiff, which is fine. It's domier than the Z I threw in a lake, so I'm interested to see if it flies differently.

The X is super swirly, I took a closer pic of it. And the stamp is red, not the purple that showed up in the first picture. Weird.

swirlyxl_zps896d03f8.png

Last edited:
my birthday

Well, I couldn't help myself on my birthday. Hey,wait a minute! It's not my birthday until September! What was I thinking? :doh:

Attachments

• BirdsAndSnakes.jpg
    BirdsAndSnakes.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 145
  • MVP_Wiz_Flick.jpg
    MVP_Wiz_Flick.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 132
I got an 11x teebird and an 11x firebird, both max weight and good throwers for 53$ for the pair, I think I did pretty good :)

Picked up a Sedgley stamped dx Roc and dx wolf on New Years, also won the avengerSS for 2nd in Am division tourney that day. Buzzz was a late Christmas gift which turned into my first ace after only a few throws. This year is beginning nicely :D

Edit: don't know what that thumbs down is, probably did something on mobile by accident... grrrr

Attachments

• 20140123_122626.jpg
    20140123_122626.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts