• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

IMAG0195_zpsjcilb6uf.jpg

:D

these aviars were gummy; i had to get them! they are almost as flexible as the gstar, and they have more grip to them as well. i can't wait until they season in and pick up even more grip. putting with them wasn't bad!

IMAG0194_zpsctrmsmrl.jpg

Trade with Nemesis2112

Not actually a purchase, but a trade with Nemesis2112. Great communication and fast shipping, btw! I love being able to trade on here to get stuff for trade that I normally wouldn't just go out and buy. In this case I've been wanting a bigger, non-backback, bag for a while and this Competition Bag should do the trick. The Aviar is a backup for a disc that I throw all of the time. And I've been wanting to try out a Drone for a while. Only cost me a few bucks shipping and some discs that I don't throw anyway. Gotta love it. Thanks, Nemesis!

picture.php

I have only been playing for a short while when my wife and son decided they wanted to join me so I picked up this lot of discs and two bags. Discs are mostly disccraft of various molds and plastics bags a DD Rangers. Son will be getting my fade gear crunch bag.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417326294.103887.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417326321.708890.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417326340.001445.jpg

I'm too lazy to take a picture but on Wednesday, I snagged a pair of 2nd Run Outlaws. Pink 170g w/ Oli Slick <perfect disc> and Blue 168g w/ Oil Slick

Bought 3 cfr star thunderbird, 1 champion T3 and 3 d-line P2's. Also scored 10 f-2's from the factory store. Now to stop spending so much money on plastic!

Time for an Aviar battle to see if one of these can kick my zero medium pures out of the putter and turnover driving/approach putter roles.

2 Yetis (thanks for the white one, ranger)
1 JK-x
1 XT
1 R-Pro

I dislike DX or KC Pro in the Aviars. Initially, I think I like the Yetis for putting and could slide the R-Pro in for turnover shots, but I really like the feel of the XT, though it seems to lack a bit of glide. JK-x is probably going to be too overstable. It's going to be a long winter. :)

Attachments

• CYMERA_20141208_090315.jpg
    CYMERA_20141208_090315.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 63
All I can say is Jaysus, I spend and trade to much in the winter. Just got a theory and ion on trades. Picked up a sick pink 173 bandit for 11 bucks. Got a champ archon coming for 7 bucks. And, best of all, I won the raffle for a tester RDG Scale. So damn excited for that one. Also have decided to make an all MVP/Axiom bag for funsies. So more to come.