• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Green McPro Aviars have existed for a while. I have a McBeth 3x McPro Aviar in Green (nice 'Murica stamp, too).

Picked up a First Run Slammer at DD in Dallas. I hope this is what I wanted the Caltrop to be.

Also found a used Fission Photon (162gm) for $5!

stocking up on some favorites. Extra practice putter, a fresh plasma crave to cycle in, Nitro thats 5g lighter than the one I use most and a proton sparkle Octane to compare against my Neutrons.

Really pumped to break in this Crave. The grip is really nice.

Replacement Insanity & a Shark3 in championship plastic. Used $10 each.
Pro destroyer and a dx destroyer for $3 ea to see what all the hype is about.
DX Beast and a prime Truth also for $3 ea.

Just ordered this guy on the ol' Ebay...
Kinda pricey, but the color was just right for my OS slots, and I didn't want to wait.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 61
Last week I bought a 175g Bottom Stamp Star Wraith because my previously most stable wraith is starting to beat in. At the same time I also picked up a used 175g 2015 Ice Bowl Stamp Champ Tern. It's a bit finicky in terms of how flippy it is, but it goes far and finishes right. I've hit a couple nice shots with it already. Yesterday I birdied the only hole (350+ finishes right) on our local 9 holer that I hadn't yet, so that's exciting.

Also lucked out on timing and managed to snag a couple 2017 Sexton Firebirds last night. I think I'm the only person who has only bought 2 at a time instead of 4 or more. So it goes.

Just got an SP Sail. Have been looking for an US driver and I really like the Pipeline I got a couple weeks ago. Hopefully, I can get out this week and throw the Sail and see how it does for me.

grabbed another practice putter and a fresh soft envy. Love the way it goes with my proxy :)

Attachments

• 20170412_135451.jpg
    20170412_135451.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 47
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2 Streamline Electron Pilots
Plasma Crave
Plasma Octane

All the love finally convinced me: I bought a X Comet. Time to actually learn fan grip and nip this OAT once and for all.

Feeding my addiction

Added some diversity to my gyro bag today. Went to Mando's to pick up a new Matrix and discovered that I was only one more disc away from my freebie. The free bin never has MVP or Axiom (except this week) and I had 20-30 new gyro discs from which to choose. I bought a Matrix and a Switch and was gifted a Tesla.

Field work ASAP. :)

Just licked up the resistor and loving it. Powers down very well and doesn't get effected by the wind. I flick an anny just left of target and it ends up parked usually. When the winds pick up and you see firebirds get owned, it is nice to know I have a great advantage. I also picked up a fireball for longer placement shots in windy conditions.

MVP has pretty much replaced all my champion plastic and I don't miss them.

We play at over a mile in elevation and it can get very windy. When firebirds get blown all the way over in an elic failure, I just know they know my MVP's are going to not have that problem.

I decided to make things trickier by purchasing looks over numbers. Instead of relying on turn (star plastic) to get me distance I now simply have to learn to throw that Champ Tern. ;)

In honor of this thread I'll name it... Free fall rainbow.

Attachments

• DSC_0453.jpg
    DSC_0453.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Picked up a 175 Resistor at my local brick-and-mortar today. Seems easier to control than the chewed-up DX Firebird it replaced, and is actually a bit more stable (for now).

Picked up a 175 Resistor at my local brick-and-mortar today. Seems easier to control than the chewed-up DX Firebird it replaced, and is actually a bit more stable (for now).

I love Firebirds, and after throwing my buddies Resistor, I can say it is a really good mold. Not Firebird replacement worthy, but something I could recommend for certain.