• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few nice 11X 150G Teebirds for my tired old arm to throw. And a couple heavier ones for my wind drivers.

I can't wait to post up my goodies from the past few weeks. Been busy at work getting overtime so haven't been able to post up lately.

Daredevil Timberwolf and Beaver. They appear to have some really good potential when we get used to each other. Just came in yesterday.

Played in a good wind today. The Timberwolf was clearly holding the line against the wind and getting out there as far or further than any I can throw. It is a winner. The Beaver putter is fine, but not any better than a Pure, a VooDoo, or Gateways, etc. I actually prefer to putt with a Nebula.

If you get some Daredevils, look at Sun King Discs where the shipping is free after $29, I think it is. If you order two misprints from Canada, the shipping and misprints cost are equal to two good discs shipped from Sun King.

here are a few i got for presents to give .......the last is a proto moray

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

I just picked up a yellow gl xXx,

I'll post a pic once it gets here

whys that weird? GL plastic is money, and I need to fill an overstable slot,

I didn't go opto because I was worried it would be too overstable to be useable.

whys that weird? GL plastic is money, and I need to fill an overstable slot,

I didn't go opto because I was worried it would be too overstable to be useable.

I use my XXX as a thumber discs, so the opto is perfect... I figured the GL would break in way to quick if it was used for that.

I use my XXX as a thumber discs, so the opto is perfect... I figured the GL would break in way to quick if it was used for that.

ahh, that makes sense then, I rarely, rarely, rarely throw any OH shots, so I'm not too worried about it.

bought some cheap discs off of here, just to try out some new discs

Orange Soft Wizard. 175 gm. 6-7/10
Red Grip Line Pure. 174 gm. 8/10
Blue DX Viper. 169 gm. 7/10
Blue Sparkle Elite X Cyclone. 177 gm. 9+/10
Purple/Clear Opto Line Riot. 172 gm. 9/10
Lime Green FLX Surge. 167 gm. 8/10
Yellow Elite Z XS. 168 gm. 8/10
Green/Clear Elite Z Flash. 168. 9/10
Yellow Quest Scream DT. 172 gm. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.