• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Mike's request:
wing shot of new mid from gateway
DSC00779.JPG

And here it is next to a buzzz
DSC00780.JPG

They said something about a scout bottom i think with some new top but i could be mistaken i have never seen or thrown a scout

It could be called a super stright warrior .. Not literaly ... But that's what it seams to be ....some sort of cross bread of warrior and element ... And then strightend ....

Christmas Discs

KC Pro Roc - QOLS - QJLS - Pro Leopard - Star TL
All provided by Mother in Law via GGGT Gift Certificate!

Attachments

• Christmas Discs.jpg
    Christmas Discs.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 40
Just got two more Quasars in the mail. GGGT had some fast shipping on these, thought I'd be waiting longer than I did.

liCit.jpg

Probably going to bag the red because it has similar dome, weight and PLH to my purples but will show up on videos a lot better.

In the mail and another order to come after the weekend:

1 Protostar Circle Stamp 172g Banshee
1 Bottom stamp bar stamp 175g Banshee
1 Lg Roc t-shirt

Soon to be purchased:

178g 4x Kenny Glow Roc tie dyed
179g 4x Kenny Glow Roc w/Gold stamp

It could be called a super stright warrior .. Not literaly ... But that's what it seams to be ....some sort of cross bread of warrior and element ... And then strightend ....

That disc looks like it would be a lot of fun to throw....let me know how it works out...might have to get one to try out...

Damn I've never even gotten to see a FR in person, much less have a chance to throw one. Nice stash.

They're great if like a less stable putter, which I do :)
They've got really good grip and they're nice n squishy, everything I love in a putter.

You know, I'm going to go try some putts in my garage with my 2nd run Ion and see how it compares to my 3rd run I putt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts