• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to a REALLY nice and affordable disc golf shop near scarboro hills today and picked up a latitude bolt (limited edition material test run) and a pearly, color shifty, glittery 167g warship. can't wait to throw them both.

evo plastic warlock; the verdict is still out on this one. It is a little more stable than I was hoping.

og wizard; trusted favorite and always good to have some backups

Just ordered a Zero Pure as a driving putter (wanted an Opto but they were out of stock) and a VIP Warship as my new mid. Trouble is I'm a trucker so they will hit my house way before I do.

Last edited:
Had to replace a star roadrunner so stopped by the local PIAS. Picked up an orange creamsicle colored star RR, a hot pink blizzard teedevil and an opaque 12x champ eagle.

Just bought a saint!! Alas, it's not here yet. Really excited from all the reviews it's been getting.

Had to replace a star roadrunner so stopped by the local PIAS. Picked up an orange creamsicle colored star RR, a hot pink blizzard teedevil and an opaque 12x champ eagle.

Man, I wish there was PIAS around here. The closest place to me that sells discs had 14 dyed Champ Grooves and 10 dyed Z Buzzzs and a bunch of dx plastic when I went in there yesterday.

Guess I'll stick with the MP.

Just got a Z-Storm, an X-Stratus and Z-Cyclone.. needed to replace my black PDGA storm and stratus and figured a nice Cyclone was still within budget.

Soft Wizard...this is going on the mantle with my other cardinals gear!
Hot Pink 170G Eagle...shouldnt have a hard time seeing this one in the grass.
169G KC Aviar...cool purple foil stamp. Going to try this out as my driving putter...my SS wizard took a bit of a beating on the last course i played :wall:

Attachments

• IMAG0631.jpg
    IMAG0631.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0633.jpg
    IMAG0633.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
Innova I-Dye Champion Groove and a Legacy Discs , Protege Edition Rampage. I'm sure it's too much disc for a noob like me, but i don't care.

No photos yet -

Champ Force
ESP Force
Med X-link Obex
Med X-link Ibex
Med X-link Ibex
Glo Buzzz
Avenger SS
Champ Monster
VIP Northman

002-2.jpg

2 04 Ring o Rocs
1 01 CE Roc
1 05 Inncolor Spectator
2 DX stamped CE Firebirds
2 CE Firebirds

okay I am broke for awhile

God haul! Can I ask where you found those DX stamped FBs?

Pretty, aren't they? Thanks, Tim!
(That's 174 Soft Ion, 175 Soft Anode, 178 Axis, 177 Vector, for the curious)

20120711-095312.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.