• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went a little late birthday shopping yesterday. Picked up a:

174 Titanic

174 Soft Magnet

168 Star SL

used JLS from the junk pile. Told the guy it was my birthday and he threw it in for free. I loved the way it felt in my hand.

PIAS Haul:

$5.99 Ching Sniper (couple knicks)
$5.99 Polaris LF (NEW)
$6.99 Pro Rhyno (NEW)

Ebay:

New R-pro prototype XD for the wife.

I decided to try some new discs and happened upon an 11X Champ TeeBird (Stamped as a Distance Driver - just like the one I threw for four years that I lost this past Spring) and an 11X Champ Eagle in the used bin. Is the 11X Eagle desirable like the 11X TeeBird? Beyond that, there's a 168 Z Stalker and a 162 R-Pro Boss. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

Mostrecentpurchase.jpg

I finally broke down and got a X Buzz after all the talk on here. I also got my fiance a T-Bone.

Picked up a Primitus, L64's first disc which is now discontinued, off a local fisherman for 2 bucks. I was pretty stoked about that, also got a perfectly worn Roc and a couple premium Leopards.

Innova Star Max and Latitude 64 XXX. Soon to purchase a Star Whippet-X. I'm obsessed with overstable.

Also picked up a couple clearance Star Aviars with DeLaveaga Disc Golf hot stamp for $10 each. Kept one clean but used the other for my newest endevor, disc dyeing! Now I've got 4 175g Aviars and my 2 Ace Race Putters to use on my portable basket. :)

i just picked up a champ panther, but the weathers been so bad that i havent had the time to try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.