• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super****ty pic of my new Latitude plastic, my camera dont do the color on the fuse and the orange halo justice.

From top left to bottom right:
1. Three 176g Opto Halos (real domey)
2. Two 174g Goldline Halo (pretty decent dome for a GL)
3. Max weight Trident
4. 176g Opto Fuse
5. 178g Opto Core

picture.php

Just stopped by the Gateway Store and bought 4 X-Out discs for $20, 2 evo warriors, medium Magic, and Diablo DT. So glad to grow up in St. Louis!

Should be getting these in the mail tomorrow:

167g Pro Katana
170g ESP Nuke
173g Yellow Ion x2

Can't wait to see those Ion's, and am even more excited to throw them for the first time!

My latest:
picture.php

Top to bottom:
177 Elite X Comet (My new favorite disc!)
150 Class DGA Flathead Cyclone
168 Pro Katana and Towel (Women's 2nd place pay-out from today's tournament :))
150 Class Star Stingray X-Out (Scarfed up from PIAS! I didn't even know they made the 150 class in Star!!!)
172-175 Cryztal Z Buzzz SS (Today's tourney's players pack)

mms_picture-20.jpg

Just replacing the ones I lost. I like to keep at least one extra Dx Leopard on me, I hate to lose them! Plus I needed something to do to give me a break from my homework! ;)

150 roc for Z, Pinup girl roc for Christy, 1st run goblin for the hell of it, and a soft ridge.

Over the past couple weeks:
two DX Destroyers (hazard discs)
KC Pro Roc (replacing a DX Roc lost to a water hazard)
star san marino roc (total impulse buy and I'm loving this disc)
two first run ESP Nukes (bought one and it instantly became one of my favorite distance drivers so, number 2 is on the way)
Pro Katana
Champion Boss (I realized how much I like my star boss and wanted a backup)

And although it's not plastic, I bought a golden retriever to save some discs from those water hazards :doh:

171 Pro Katana and traded for a 168 CE Eagle. That Eagle is flying so nice...love that thing. Not real sure if I will like the Katana or not. Don't usually care for the bigger rims on faster drivers but we'll give it a shot as I got it on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.