• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 167g. Champ Glo Orc.

I got it off ebay hardly used, $12 with shipping.
It was from the Loriella Challenge 2010, but I have wiped the hot stamp off it and will probably use it for one of my first dyes.
It's a nice disc, my first orc, and it flies well. It fights the wind well for it's weight.

just picked up a pair of gateway discs today. 175 SSS magic with a discgolf monkey stamp, and a 173 evo wizard also with a discgolf monkey stamp. Played with em today and they are going to find their niche in the bag pretty quickly I think.

Hero Disc Japan Tsunami Fundraiser - Green Transitional Metal Flake Champ Roc+

I stopped in at our local shop yesterday and the owner was fuming mad because he tried to order 10 for the shop and the website being slow basically screwed him.

Told him he's one of probably 2000 people that were pissed like him.

2011 Atlanta Open stamped discs

175 CFR Glow Gazelle
180 DX Roc - signed by Climo and Schultz ... Feldberg snuck away before I could get his :(

I don't know if this counts, but I just won/bought with tourney winnings:

3 Voodoos
2 Hornets (1 tourney stamp)
1 Glow FB (tourney stamp)
1 Glow Destroyer (tourney stamp)
and a barstamp dx gazelle.

I picked up a Pink champ SPIDER with a holo-dot stamp, ELITE Z Yellow NUKE, and a Sweet Natural beauty Seafoam green 12x Firebird. Both firebird and NUKE have black stamps

I got a CFR Star Roc + on Saturday and a Yeti Pro Aviar that arrived in the mail today. :thmbup:

img1763eu.jpg

img1764y.jpg

2011 US Masters Glo Roc (signed by Barry Schultz)
JK Pro Aviar (signed by Juliana Korver)
Yeti Pro Aviar (signed by Jay Reading)
2 Zero Pures (173g)
MVP Vector (177g)
Opto Halo (173g)
2011 TX States Supercolor Buzzz (signed by all the pros I could find after final round)

Status
Not open for further replies.