• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a chance to throw those buzzzes yet? I'm wondering if the green are more stable then the orange. I bought a stack of oranges.

I've thrown the green one, and it's got a good bit of stability. I haven't taken the orange one out for a spin yet. I probably should since I have both...but I kind of suck at nit-picking stability between two discs of the same mold, due to my form/release/consistency being...variable...that...and if I ever want to sell the orange...I won't be able to say its unthrown ;) Maybe next week I'll take 'em both out.

It was a legitimate question. I heard the green were more stable. Since I see he has both, I wanted his opinion.

thanks for being an d*** about it :thmbup:

Hey, I just posted a pic that your question made me think of, not trying to be a d*** :p

It was a legitimate question. I heard the green were more stable. Since I see he has both, I wanted his opinion.

thanks for being an d*** about it :thmbup:

I really doubt that the difference would be terribly noticeable. Probably about the same as the difference between one green one and another green one.

CE TL
100289_g.jpg

11x Firebird
101063_g.jpg

CFR Archon
101064_g.jpg

Chains Aviar
101066_g.jpg

Not plastic but I just bought a spider monkey in digi camo for the wife. Something smaller then the deluxe she had.

Since all I had before I started playing again after 9 years was my old dx plastic that seemed a little brittle. (I cracked 2 discs my first time back on a course)

So after some online research I got 4 drivers...

picture.php

I also bought me 4 Champion Rhynos to practice with on my backyard Mach III. (2/170's & 2/175's)

picture.php

ctp won me a champ glo orc and a star mako. picked up a star destroyer for my roommate. also my dx glo whippet came in to compliment my champ glo i got last week.

The three banshee's. I haven't recived them yet just sent the paypal today. Can't wait to get them Also we will see after I throw them but one or two might be for sale or trade.

Attachments

• 87a6c739.jpg
    87a6c739.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.