• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda went crazy in the last month.
- champ eagle
-champ eagle x
- gl river
-ion
- ss wizard
- dx firebird

Sorry,no pictures. I'm stuck at work

I kinda went crazy in the last month.
- champ eagle
-champ eagle x
- gl river
-ion
- ss wizard
- dx firebird

Sorry,no pictures. I'm stuck at work

Just bought my first Lat 64 today .... opto core. Already removed the stamp so it is ready to dye... can't wait to get out and throw it!
Lat64OptoCore.jpg

I have one that color (still has the stamp). It's tough to find it in the leaves during the fall. Otherwise... awesome!

Just grabbed a C-MD2 off a friend. Wow, this thing is contesting with my Buzzz'

Holds a clean line and glides forever, really digging it...no pic needed, just stock :)

Commencing purchase dump.....

11x Champion Teebird w/ 2004 BG Championships mini stamp.
128228_g.jpg

ProLine Gremlin
128230_g.jpg

Champion Glow Coyote
128223_g.jpg

Soft Piranha
128227_g.jpg

86 Softie
128226_g.jpg

Some awesome mint SB's :D

SB Grid
128229_g.jpg

Blue is a 1.19 and black is a 1.18 Both are mint and SUPER bumpy and gritty. Amazing feeling.
128224_g.jpg

128225_g.jpg

...and last (and surly least lol.)
da groove.
128138_s.jpg

...it was 3 dollars. Don't judge me lol.

i finally got a hold of a 172g teedevil to try out. just came in the mail yesterday but im nursing a hurt shoulder so i wont be able to throw it until saturday :(

I've been mostly trading lately, although I did buy a few discs from ebay. One was a mystery commemorative Innova disc according to the seller. It turned out to be a Champion Teebird+ that was double stamped. Otherwise I've just been stocking up on backups of my regular throwers.

Got one of these today. Pretty domey, but I don't anticipate throwing it.

cA4Pyl.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

just bought this off the marketplace. its a fundraiser disc with proceeds donated to the national ms society. im really pumped to support the cause, and i might buy a few more in a week or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts