• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Practice discs for Trilogy Challenge

DarkAce1978

Par Member
What discs would you use for practicing for this years Trilogy Challenge? These are the discs I have that seem to match up closest.

River Pro = Teebird and Rival

Pine = Roc3, Buzzz, and Buzzz Os

Deputy = Soft APX

I don't really have a true understable putter but anything worn in would probably fit that slot. Which of the other options would you choose? Feel free to post the discs in your collection you would recommend also.

Probably a Swan(reborn?) from Westside for the deputy would be pretty close.

This is what I was thinking as well.

Probably an Icon Rival for the River Pro, or a champ TL

Pine... Maybe a Roc3. Not really familiar with the specs on that one

pine = emac truth/truth, buzzz, ibex (maybe obex).

a bard has a bead and i would imagine it is a bit more stable.

swan2 or swan reborn. maybe a spin (i havent seen the profiles next to each other, yet).

I dunno man, I like not knowing how the discs fly until I get them. That could just be me...I'm pretty competitive but not for these types of events. Of course, I am saying that with the luxury of having this year's Trilogy Challenge on my home course. If it wasn't a course I practice all the time, I might be singing a different tune.

From early reports, I'd go with these:
River Pro: fresh Pinnacle Patriot or Champ TL (River Pro will probably be much glidier)
Pine: Z Buzzz
Deputy: Swan or beat-in Clutch

Latest posts