• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prairie Open - UW Parkside (8/28-8/29)

skippy0420

Eagle Member
http://www.theprairieopen.com/

***$10 LATE FEE FOR REGISTERING DAY OF COMPETITION***

University of Wisconsin-Parkside Course

Check-in/Registration: 7:45AM - 8:45AM
Player's Meeting: 8:55AM

Saturday, August 28:
All Pro and Advanced Divisions

Sunday, August 29
Intermediate, Recreational and Juniors

Last edited:
Well, I'm playing Rec and my rating is under 800. I just hope to not finish DFL! :)

I'm in Rec as well. I've never played the course so this should be fun! I'm playin to have fun and try to get my rating up. Is there a tourney stamped disc? Funny money? Prizes??? This will be my 2nd tournament. I gotta get there early for a walk through...:hfive:

I'm in Rec as well. I've never played the course so this should be fun! I'm playin to have fun and try to get my rating up. Is there a tourney stamped disc? Funny money? Prizes??? This will be my 2nd tournament. I gotta get there early for a walk through...:hfive:

This was my first tourney ever a year ago and really liked it(only played two since). They have tourney discs, funny money and prizes. I am just in it to TRY to do better that last year.

Pandamonium Discs and Widye will be vending. Parkside is a great course, not too many big ripper holes so bring your technique and finesse. I'll be there, playing in intermediate and selling some sweet swag.

It is a great course and I wish I could be there today instead of at work. Good luck to all of you playing and bring your over stable **** cause it is always windy out there.

ps - liz carr is there!

Pandamonium Discs and Widye will be vending. Parkside is a great course, not too many big ripper holes so bring your technique and finesse. I'll be there, playing in intermediate and selling some sweet swag.

Technique an Finesse? Good..... I ain't got a big arm anyways..:thmbup:

Are they still going to be vendors and such there? I have the day off of work so I was thinking of stopping by and watching and taking it all in. Was there a lot of discs and bags for sale? Never been to a tourny before.

i wouldnt say there will be TONS of stuff there but you should be able to get just about any regular disc, and there should be a few bags and shirts and whatnot. at least this is what i saw when i stopped by last year near the end of the tourney

hey worlds coolest, i think i was on your group for the first round, unless it was someone else from glen ellyn. how'd everyone do?

Yea! Crazy... Chris?! CTP winner with paper?!(Rock,paper,scissors) I was the ONLY one from GE.. I was happy with my score overall for a course I've never played.. I wish my placement was a little better.. I still had fun though!:hfive:

Was an awesome day...I improved over last year and did not finish DFL so that was a plus.

Somehow my CTP for hole #3 held up in the first round so I won my first disc. Missed meeting up with some of you but hope to in the near future

Yea! Crazy... Chris?! CTP winner with paper?!(Rock,paper,scissors) I was the ONLY one from GE.. I was happy with my score overall for a course I've never played.. I wish my placement was a little better.. I still had fun though!:hfive:

I'm not chris, i'm ben, are you chris? i dont remember anyone's names but have no recollection of any rock paper scissors action, but i definitely played with a dude from glen ellyn in the first round, we started on hole 6.

I won the rec division with a 57 the first round and a 55 the second round. i also took 2 CTPs.

Latest posts