• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting any closer to a patch? I really want one for my bag...and my brothers would each want one also!...I can't wait!

I don't see a character limit. Will my user name fit?

It should fit. Usually the place will just make the name font a size smaller for really long names if there is a space issue.

Getting any closer to a patch? I really want one for my bag...and my brothers would each want one also!...I can't wait!

Haven't had time to look into that yet, sorry.

Do I still have time? Wont be able to order til at least Friday. Also, where on the order form do u specify? confused

Yea, I'll be taking pre-orders for a couple of weeks. Once you go to the paypal page, there should be an area for "instruction to the seller", that's where you put your info. If you can't find it, you can just PM/email me the details.

The members have spoken, it's time for another round of personal tags!

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 or 3 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

Just noticed the DGCR Number.. Never noticed that before.. Searched my profile for mine and it's 343.. Guess i've been on here for a while :)..
I might have to get one of dese!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I think I'll let preorders go until 8/22 or 8/23 and then I'll place the order. So anyone that wants one, you have a little over a week to get in on the personal tags.

I think I'll let preorders go until 8/22 or 8/23 and then I'll place the order. So anyone that wants one, you have a little over a week to get in on the personal tags.

will you let everyone know when the order is in and you start shipping>?

You can assume I sent the order in the day that the pre-orders cut off. I usually don't post anything about when I ship them to you since I almost always ship them the day they come in.

Just ordered one, but didn't see a spot to put my ID or DGCR#. Looking forward to getting a spare Hornet too. I which there were still some Buzzzes left.

Lost #2151 at Klein in Beaumont, TX during the tournament July 16. I think the little chain broke or came undone. I'd suggest maybe using paracord instead of the chain. Just a thought.

You can assume I sent the order in the day that the pre-orders cut off. I usually don't post anything about when I ship them to you since I almost always ship them the day they come in.

ok. just didnt know how long it takes whatever company that makes them to get them to you

Lost #2151 at Klein in Beaumont, TX during the tournament July 16. I think the little chain broke or came undone. I'd suggest maybe using paracord instead of the chain. Just a thought.
You're welcome to replace the chain with anything. A lot of people buy small carabiners. I've had mine on the chain for like 2.5 years or whenever the first round of tags was and it's been holding strong this whole time.

Moot point now. I did something to cause the chain to come loose. Its all on me. I knew the options. It just happened. Its a nice tag for anyone to have.

Somehow the spreadsheet I was using to track tags was deleted. I am going to be recreating it tonight and may have to PM people that didn't include the name they wanted with the paypal payment. Just a heads up to keep an eye out in PM box.

Last edited:
Ok, Friday morning, the tags are getting ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts