• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Preferred wind direction

Whats your favorite wind direction

• Tail wind - Straight

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Tail wind - Left to right

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Tail wind - Right to left

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Cross wind - Left to Right

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cross wind - Right to left

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Head wind - Straight

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Head wind - Left to right

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Head wind - Right to left

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baileyt1212

Eagle Member
Was bored and looking to give you something to do. Another poll for something to do.

I love me some tail left to right... wind.

Last edited:
It's fun to bomb in a tailwind, but I find I get more predictable flight with a headwind. So straight on headwind is my choice.

left to right tailwind, my discs ride the wind amazingly when throw into that...especially my leopard

A tailwind with just a little left to right movement is really fun to throw distance shots in.

i would say straight tail wind or straight headwind are the most predictable for me, but i do like to throw with left to right and right to left tail winds too

I love crushing over-stable plastic into a head wind. Its sool cool to see the crazy flight patterns!!!!

for distance, a nice medium left to right tail.
for just playing around, no wind, which isn't included.
Although if I could have every shot in a straight tailwind, that would be ideal.

I love a tailwind that is blowing over my left shoulder. I love throwing Omegas and it just lets them glide forever!

I put straight tailwind... Preferably a MONSTER tailwind.

Bombing comets!!!

My longest drive to date was with a right to left crosswind. I slightly annyed a Valkyrie, it turned quite a bit, but then faded back left at the end and landed straight in front of me past the basket. Actually thought I went OB long by mistake until I got up to it and found I was in, and only 15' past basket.

Headwinds... everyone else seems to suck in headwinds so I get a pretty good advantage.
Playing by myself: maybe a tailwind. They are fun to bomb and throw jump putts in.