• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro lefties

You can spot Matt Peckham in some of the Disc Golf vids made by MartyMcFlySoHigh. Last time I looked, he was 1000-rated.

Last time I looked too... We'll see what Tuesday brings... Thos spring has been rough with allergies, sinus infections and other maladies. Cost me some rating points for sure.

Righties have excellent technique too. Just mirror it for your lefties pleasure.

Too bad righties don't have to make the same throws as lefties do---on courses designed for righties, of which there are plenty. :D :| :mad:

Last edited:
While not a pro player, we have a local Dan Z who is lefty, but drives side arm. Interesting to watch.

You can spot Matt Peckham in some of the Disc Golf vids made by MartyMcFlySoHigh. Last time I looked, he was 1000-rated.

Last time I looked too... We'll see what Tuesday brings... Thos spring has been rough with allergies, sinus infections and other maladies. Cost me some rating points for sure.

Matt, when are you coming down to Castle Hayne?
Everybody keeps telling me it's a lefty-friendly course...

Teemu Nissinen is a lefty making some waves in Scandinavia.
(If I butchered the name or misrepresented him in some way, please correct me.)

Hello fellow lefty.

Allow me to introduce you to a disc golf video watching tool that will change your life.

Flip this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flip-this/donljlliiecjcagcenoeohjmabfegkph

Step 1: Find disc golf form video you want to see
Step 2: Flip the video horizontally
Step 3: Witness the video you want to see as if the player is throwing lefty
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!!!!

Wow. That's truly amazing. Something about watching it in reverse really helps me visualize optimal throwing mechanics in practice. Thanks!