• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Pro Line Monsters, Beasts, Spiders, Rhynos

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
I throw all of these, so if you have one to sell or trade then let me know.

#1 priority: I am currently looking for the Monster. Any color but yellow. I would fight my mama to get a purple one!

I already have 3 Beasts so I am really looking for choice ones now, like a nice tye dye for example. Although I will consider broken-in ones if they don't have too much ink.

I would love to get another Spider and Rhyno as well, but they are not as high on the list as the Monster today. I will consider CE Spiders and SE Rhynos if they are not too exorbitant on the price, slightly used would be preferred.

http://discaroo.com/w/nameid/4702/mydiscs/pablo.diablo/available-discs.asp

Last edited:
i have two really nice slightly used spiders red at 176 and orange at 175 i would trade both or sell

Cool, I'd love to see some pics of those Spiders. I really like stuff with unique stamps...especially if it's pearly, too. Candy plastic will work also though so don't hesitate to show me what you're holdin'...

"Ohhh hooo, wake and bake, bro. you holdin? did holden calfield come to the party last night?"

"...no...WE don't do that here"

"Seriously?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.