• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pro Test Material Rhyno

One is definitely more excited than the other. Sorry i'll wait longer next time before I delete this photo again.

20141010_180558.jpg

Here are mine for comparison. The factory store rhyno (top white disc) was purchased during the first release of these and has been used off and on pretty heavily.It started out nearly flat, and over time developed a warp in the rim that has allowed the flight plate to droop a bit while remaining firm. It has beaten in to fly straight much farther than a champ, but still has about the same low speed fade as a champ as long as you don't torque or anhyzer the release. Basically I use it whenever I can't throw at full power, but I still need the most distance a rhyno can provide. The other two are my XT's. The middle disc was nearly flat until today, and now it has almost the same dome as the bottom one. It flies like the factory store pro did after a bit of seasoning, but has better durability, grip, and glide from the start. I cannot stand that dome though. It feels terrible. I will modify it to my tastes (flat-top with boiling water treatment) and keep it for practice while I wait to see a production run of these bad-boys advertised as truly flat.

FSPro_V_Rhyno.jpg

The two pinks XTs I got were moderately domey, though not as much as those bulbous Star Rhynos. However, they flatten just fine (unflattened on left, flat on right), and have held the flatness for a coupla weeks and about 60-70 throws. I really like the feel of them. Remains to be seen how they season.

Attachments

• XT Rhynos.jpg
    XT Rhynos.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 16