• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

5 minutes into the stream and there has already been more buffering then the entire GBO coverage. Wonder what is that different that causes this.

The live video production has been more than acceptable. Thank you for bringing this to us. I do let it buffer for quite a while before watching so I can skip though all the verbiage. But wow...Nate & Val are still competing for who can literally talk the most. I have never heard 2 people talk so much during a sport's broadcast before, seriously...it's basically non stop. I still think it's due to not being on site and being by themselves, so their instincts to fill the void of silence overwhelms them.

On the screen where you show the scores in between holes, you have plenty of room to show more than 4 scores. Use smaller text, less line spacing, etc, and you could probably show the top 10. Maybe you're assuming most viewers are using mobile devices? That might explain why Nate/Val are giants on my large screen tv. lol..

The catch cam was probably the worst thing I've seen this season in disc golf. It's good that there wasn't a lot of drama involved on the lead card during the final round, because it would have certainly taken a lot away from that. Most everything else was good, or at least good enough where I didn't have complaints. But that catch cam, woof

Latest posts