• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Procul

The Procul was approved by Jeff Homburg and is now waiting for the vote of the board which Jeff said should be a very normal vote and should be approved and certified by the end of the weekend, time to sell a bunch of cases!

No not all Creamys came out bad, but alot did, we think the issue came after we test threw the first ten, we think some numbers got changed in the machine somehow causing late warps and flippy flights, so Creamys are stable others are nightmarishly flippy, we are working out the numbers and blend of creamy now.

Does this mean a year from now people will be dropping WTB threads for the super rare flippy creamys lol

I'll trade mine for one that has uses on the course. It really is crazy floppy.

Yea if your in Minnesota you probably have a real flippy one, give us a call Monday morning after 8 am central time 601.885.3472

tasty.jpg

Amazing post, but i'm thinking the caption should have read;

"All I need is a Tasty Procul and a cool Tailwind and i'm fine!"

Tested one out today

It passed my tests of legit smash-ability...if that means anything...

Anyways it's around 12/4.5/-2/1. The best way to describe it is responsive and reliable. I honestly expected it to roll for me but it seemed to fly just like a seasoned destroyer/scorpius.

It's a good reliable distance disc

Latest posts