• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Condor actually isn't Super Class because the edge is too beveled. But all Super Class discs are legal for regular PDGA sactioned play. And Condors are good for thumber rollers that get to the ground quick. Not so good for sky rollers.

Anyways, It just seemed to me that Greenwell would have to have a Condor type disc in his bag at all times.

I don't know that for him it would mean he had to produce one in his company. Does he really play events and such anymore? I thought all he did was the DGTV stuff. If he mostly plays recreationally/instructionally now I wouldn't see anything wrong with him just keeping a Condor in his bag...

I don't know that for him it would mean he had to produce one in his company. Does he really play events and such anymore? I thought all he did was the DGTV stuff. If he mostly plays recreationally/instructionally now I wouldn't see anything wrong with him just keeping a Condor in his bag...

according to pdga.com, he only played Worlds last season.

From the facebook.

Prodigy Disc
Announcement on a new contest coming up at noon CST. Stay tuned to find out how to win. (hint, we're giving something away)

While I haven't always been a fan of forums because of the negativity and ignorant things people post

A little tip; take all instances of this kind of language out of your interactions with the public. You are business man now, act like it. While the statement above doesn't say anything about someone in particular is comes off as passive aggressive.

You should take what MVP has done on these forums as an example of how to act. I trolled the hell out of the MVP threads and never did anyone from MVP make any remark that was anything but professional.

Paging a mod! can we get a verification on the screename for Lavone and have him accreditted like Paul and MJ then have a strictly ask Lavone/Prodigy thread? I know it would take yall to mod it a lil bit but that way he doesnt have to go thru tons of pages of one of these threads to find the legit questions being answered to him and him not get flooded with pm's etc.?

Lavone,

Would you consider allowing individuals to buy directly from Prodigy, as MVP, and Gateway do? I think, at least initially, this would allow you to move a lot more plastic.

i second this!

While I haven't always been a fan of forums because of the negativity and ignorant things people post, there is a lot on this forum site that I have been very impressed with. I have read thought provoking commentary and logical insight on topics that has made me think and look at some things differently.

In the past I have always been a player and a promoter in the sport. Now as a manufacturer I am learning that I have a greater accountability along with a wider scope of influence and potential to impact the sport. So far the hardest thing has been reading the errors of those speculating on what we have done or are doing and not being able to write what I feel or would like to say. I do want the readers to know I will try to be accessible and will comment where I can. Obviously there will be a learning curve for how and when I can freely speak...

It helps a lot just to know you are online, reading with interest, and trying to make yourself accessible. With any luck at all, it will help temper the speculation field day we've been having, but this is still the internet, so nobody can promise anything. ;)

Now that the public is starting to get some information about your discs, the most intriguing question to me is how y'all plan to change disc golf as we know it, take it to the next level, etc. I expect it isn't just about the line of discs you're producing, so I'm really interested to hear about your vision for the sport.

A little tip; take all instances of this kind of language out of your interactions with the public. You are business man now, act like it. While the statement above doesn't say anything about someone in particular is comes off as passive aggressive.

You should take what MVP has done on these forums as an example of how to act. I trolled the hell out of the MVP threads and never did anyone from MVP make any remark that was anything but professional.

While I do understand your point Cyclone....I also understand Lavonne's point, I am fairly new to this board, and for some reason after a long absence away from the game i no longer has access to the pdga board, but DG'ers VERY often to be WAYYY to critical, and way too prejudgementive of the happenings in the game. And despite if the movement can be good or bad for the sport, we seem to feel the need to voice our opinion and prejudge things.

I am not trying to dispromote anything other companies have done on these threads, hey every company has their own business plan and philosophy, ever been to Dick's Last Resort? I would more than likely knock those people out if they acted like that to me in the street, not saying that is Lavonnes business plan but give him time.

I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times and playing with him, as well as a large majority of the team members and I can say with utmost confidence that they will all be very professional and that the way that the previous statement was worded, basically just came out wrong and was not the intent of the company nor the team.

Peace and Dueces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts