• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy sues Gannon sues Prodigy

Talent wise, no doubt Gannon is looking like someone that's going to win a lot of tournaments.

I think Paul came along at the right time and of course his dominance has made home the best marketing player ever.

Todays world is full of top level players. Gannon is somebody's favorite, but there's Eagle or Calvin or Ricky, etc. In order to draw market share like PMB, a player would need to set themselves apart like he did. Not easy to do. Being good with a social media presence is the next thing. Brodie became a thing because of social media.

From Gannon Buhr's Facebook.

Hey everyone, it's been a busy season so far and I want to update you all and let you know that I will be finishing my existing contract and will remain on Team Prodigy for the rest of 2023.

I appreciate everyone's encouragement and look forward to focusing on my game and continuing to have fun with my friends. Be on the lookout for some new merch that will directly support me while I'm on the road. Thanks again and see you out there! #prodigydisc #discgolf

From Gannon Buhr's Facebook.

Hey everyone, it's been a busy season so far and I want to update you all and let you know that I will be finishing my existing contract and will remain on Team Prodigy for the rest of 2023.

I appreciate everyone's encouragement and look forward to focusing on my game and continuing to have fun with my friends. Be on the lookout for some new merch that will directly support me while I'm on the road. Thanks again and see you out there! #prodigydisc #discgolf

Maybe the kid is smart. Maybe Prodigy's legal team is smart.

I don't know about 'neither party is smart with how it played out'. Prodigy didn't pay Gannon the money they owed him until he made it public. It would be nice to know if he had previous conversations about getting his money before he went public about it.

The Master's Cup final round coverage has the 'new' Prodigy chairman/president caddying for Buhr (and it was on his 18th birthday). So this may not end up as a total disaster for either of them.

The Master's Cup final round coverage has the 'new' Prodigy chairman/president caddying for Buhr (and it was on his 18th birthday). So this may not end up as a total disaster for either of them.

I don't know... that final round was pretty much a disaster for him. He was probably 10 the last time he played a round and didn't get a single birdie.

Yeah, that round was a disaster. What changed? Caddie and press releases?

He didn't look comfortable or relaxed that entire round. I'm guessing based upon the new Prodigy CEO caddying and his statement released the day after, he probably had longer term business on his mind, instead of being locked in on the golf at hand.

It's either that, or
He had his first hangover :eek::sick::gross: