• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus bag in stock!

Seems over priced.

no way these things are tanks. better built than the Grip imo and I have compared both in person. Plus no other company offers that color variety.

no way these things are tanks. better built than the Grip imo and I have compared both in person. Plus no other company offers that color variety.

This is what I've been hearing. I've had the same bag for over 5 years, and I felt it was time to spoil myself a little. Besides, it seems like the best bag on the market right now for a backpack style bag (if you like having extra space in your bag).

the white is pretty sexy

I went with the light gray. Perhaps I'm a little boring. :D

I actually bought the black (in case I dont like it, it seems like the easiest color to get rid of..)

Any idea when Journey Post is suppose to get them. Ive paid for mine and its been on back order for weeks now.

Saw one of these bags for the first time a couple weeks ago...waaaayyy too much bag for me, I got fatigued just looking at it.

thats why there are coming out with a slightly smaller bag as well. no extra disc pockets on the side.

Saw one in person today at the DD shop. They had a yellow and black. It's a nice bag but I'm glad I went with the Grip over it. I'd probably go with a DD ranger over it too. It's just too wide and stocky. I don't need those giant side pockets for discs or storage. Don't they stick out when full to those who own this bag already?

SteezeOG how bright was the yellow? I am trying to decide between Yellow and Orange.

no i can't buy one of these, i'm waiting for the mahal....no, take it out of shopping cart,...keep waiting......(someone else buy the red so I won't be tempted...thanks)

Damnit, i just bought one. Hopefully I'll love it. I've just been getting nervous about the Mahal and the way i wanted to use it, and the delay before I could get it. Hopefully this one works just like I want!!..I want a massive bag, and this is a massive bag (I've seen one in person once, i loved how big it was)

Save your money. I already got rid of mine. I don't expect this bag to last long. One zipper already failed and just one snag will turn into a rip for sure. They should have just bit the bullet and used Cordura.

Save your money. I already got rid of mine. I don't expect this bag to last long. One zipper already failed and just one snag will turn into a rip for sure. They should have just bit the bullet and used Cordura.

which bag the Prodiscus or the Mahol?

Latest posts