• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

If they shipped USPS it could be awhile. I am still waiting on a couple of packages to get to their destination that should have gotten there on the 15th and 17th and they haven't been scanned since the 11th of this month. Hopefully they mailed it Priority Mail.

I have been waiting on usps also. Seems like they are a couple days behind.
Three day service turned into six. Its that time of year.

You guys might want to call them. If you go back through the thread, there's been a lot of discussion about them. They oversold the pre-orders by a lot, and haven't been so great at communicating.

They have communicated great with me. I should hear something today or tomorrow.

Since my hopes of getting a big bird at community are long gone. I hate to ask but where else can you get them, been searching the internet for an hour or more. I feel like I need a big bird to go with the proto star

Since my hopes of getting a big bird at community are long gone. I hate to ask but where else can you get them, been searching the internet for an hour or more. I feel like I need a big bird to go with the proto star

I don't think that most online retailers have received their orders yet and posted them up.

Community is not getting big birds.

I think retailers that received them are not posting them online. Local demand is high enough. Others already have a waiting list they've contacted directly.

There are several in the marketplace. Shop among friends.

Last edited:
i got my proto star from GGGT..the color was described to me as gold with an oil slick stamp and it was 100% accurate..its really gold..its awesome

Did you preorder the star stamps and what are you getting from gggt? Im still waiting to here back from them.

I'm still waiting as well. Hope to hear SOMETHING soon. I pre ordered but missed the boat. Hopefully they put aside a BB for me considering I got screwed the first time.

Last edited:
i got a super light blue one with a prism silver stamp. Looks super nice. My girlfriend rolled her eyes at me and then I told her it was super flat which makes it an investment. LOL

i got a super light blue one with a prism silver stamp. Looks super nice. My girlfriend rolled her eyes at me and then I told her it was super flat which makes it an investment. LOL

Did you buy it local or online?

Damn. I was hoping you found a place in town that carried them. The local PIAS or pretty much useless for special release stuff, and when I called Hyzer's about the Proto's, he said they didn't order any. Not sure about Frisci's...

dunno if he has any left but dude had a thread in the mp selling them for 28 with shipping.. he is holding me one but had almost 10 if i remember correctly

I have been waiting on usps also. Seems like they are a couple days behind.
Three day service turned into six. Its that time of year.

Yea I had someone ship me a disc when we both live in Milwaukee and it took 4 days

Latest posts