• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

i think u have a very nice haul..the value in these seems to come in the flag stamp and a "camo" stamp primarily..they r pretty sweet

I would assume any party boy, flag, rainbow or camo stamp would be worth a little more than some of the other BB rocs and are worth holding onto for a while imo.

Rainbow seems almost common now, but the others are intriguing.

I'm all Roc3'd out. After some buying, trying and selling, I ended up with one proto star coming in the mail and I'm out $15. I was hoping to get a lighter weight Big Bird locally for $15 but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

This isn't quite or orange but I'm not sure what color to call it. The plastic is silly clear whatever it is.
20121220_160118-1.jpg

This isn't quite or orange but I'm not sure what color to call it. The plastic is silly clear whatever it is.
20121220_160118-1.jpg
What's the name for the stamp? Is this the Party Time? I thought that was a bigger hologram sort of stamp. Thanks for the help on the color.

yeah i was calling around last week... and when he told me that i was shocked....he said he sees them selling for $75 all day long...he was not sure he would even get any

Hour and a half later, they've only sold two. I'm sure they'll sell eventually, but it's clear I'm not the only one that thinks $49.99 is too much.