• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Just got this from Innova after complaining about the Roc3 price markup! hahahaha

Mark

Thank you for throwing INNOVA. We sell all Roc 3's to our authorized retailers and promoters at our standard wholesale prices. We do not sell direct to the public and as such, we cannot and do not control the retail price fo our products. We can only suggest a retail price, as to do otherwise would be against federal trade laws.

It is not necessary to pay these kinds of prices to have a Champion Roc 3. There will be plenty of Champion Roc 3's available in February when the disc is released with the production hot stamp.

Thank you for throwing INNOVA.

INNOVA Champion Discs
[email protected]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail message is confidential and some or all of the information contained herein may be legally privileged. Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this electronic mail message in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Thanks!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I can assure you that the above is 100% accurate.
I cannot attest to the Big Bird prices, but I'll go out on a limb and say that they were $9 plus S&H from Innova (just like the Proto's).
Everything above $9 + S&H was/is markup.

8292100993_1946f0a917_c.jpg

Just picked this guy up! (I will admit that I'm willing to part with it for a good deal...pm me?)

Orange, super flat and a sparkle purple stamp!

Some Pink Birds

One pink with green sparkle and a true pink with purple sparkle stamp. I am looking for any clear or black or smoke protos or big birds for trade. I have a nice stack of both so hit me up if you want to work something out. I will hook it up fat forsure.

Attachments

• DSCN2019.JPG
    DSCN2019.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN2018.JPG
    DSCN2018.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN2017.JPG
    DSCN2017.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 24
I did manage to get a Proto Star double stamped X out for 11.99. Nice and flat, thrower for sure. Still waiting on 2 Proto Stars in the mail and to find out my deal with GGGT.

any camo pics floating around yet? very curious

I saw one on ebay from golflandwarehouse, but I don't think the picture did it justice. I have one on the way from a PIAS (thanks to a member here) and will post a pic when it is in hand. However, I bet someone here will post a good one before that.

does anyone know what the stamp on the production stamp rocs is going to be? Is it going to be a McBeth stamp or something else

Can't wait to get my big bird, I'm getting a max weight orange with a stamp that the guy at pia said "it changes color in the light"so I'm not really sure which one that is but prb just a rainbow stamp he also had a flag stamp but I said na.