• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

I know the PIAS here was selling them for stock champion prices when they had em.. $16 I believe. And they had all weights.. 165g all the way to 180g. Then again, it was PIAS and they usually dont know what theyre doing when it comes to DG.

Discovering the world was selling them for normal champion prices , and they know what they're doing

Those Vegas stamps are awesome.

If anyone needs a max weight big bird I have 3 left I'd trade for a Japan stamp or one of these Vegas stamps.

I am throwing my 180 japan. Havent had a lot of throws with it but it seems to be a slightly gummy champ roc. No surprises.

Updated Picture. all of these but bottom two BB and one Pink proto are 180g!

Also waiting on a blueberry japan to show up
CE29D90C-176C-40AA-BECF-4473EE16567C-5064-00000329707C107F.jpg

I'm working on a pretty decent collection of these, I have all the stamps except the Vegas one. I'd be happy to make an equitable trade for both parties on a Vegas stamped RC3. Please get in touch.

These three Rocs came today along with my two McPro Aviars. :clap:

Today was the best mail call I've ever had.

Attachments

• Mail call.jpg
    Mail call.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 87
Also,

what does one expect a big bird roc3 will be worth in 5 years, not that I'm sellin....

I know the PIAS here was selling them for stock champion prices when they had em.. $16 I believe. And they had all weights.. 165g all the way to 180g. Then again, it was PIAS and they usually dont know what theyre doing when it comes to DG.

A local shop here had them all for regular Champ Prices as well. I bought quite a few from them before a buddy of mine figured out where I was getting them and cleared out the shop.

Those of you who ordered Gentlemen's Club Challenge Roc3's will be pleased to know that there are Flag, Rainbow, & Camo stamps in the mix.

Latest posts