• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Promised Land State Park(Northeast PA)

bcsst26

Birdie Member
My family and I will be staying at the park the first week of June. I am looking for a course that I should play while in the area. Since it is a family vacation I will probably only get to play one course maybe two. Any suggestions?

bcsst26 said:
My family and I will be staying at the park the first week of June. I am looking for a course that I should play while in the area. Since it is a family vacation I will probably only get to play one course maybe two. Any suggestions?

Yetter Park in East Stroudsburg PA

Google is saying 25 miles and 40 minutes. Its a fun little course. There is also a little 9 holer when youre in the area. Its my home course, I can meet you for a round if youd want

all goes well this thursday... there will be another course about 10 miles from you... pat, myself, Solty, and overdubbed have a meeting with the township about a new course. they seem like they're on board but i'll keep you posted.

you will also find prompton lake course north of you... DO NOT GO THERE. it is undergoing a huge drainage project.. you will not be able to play there.

yetter is a nice park, no bombers, just tight woods to help your buzz shot or roc if you prefer. ace runs. water comes into play if youre a schmuck (i can say that because i sank one today)...and uh send out a post we can get the Yocals out for some dubs.

I am heading out east next week. I am not sure when I will be able to play but pm your number and I can try to call you before heading out for a round.

Latest posts