• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pros that live in houston area

daxfas26

Are there any pros that live in the houston area thats willing to give a few pointers to improve my game? I'm desperate to get even better!

I'm not a pro, but I'm willing to play as well. Not sure how good my advice is. What I would say to do is join a local league. Depending on which part of town you're in you'll get some good times playing with other locals and you'll get the advice you're looking for. If you're on the southside of town I would suggest EricJ's league.

http://www.hfds.org/vbull/showthread.php?t=5

I am up in Humble, and I would be happy to play a round with you and show you what I know. Let me know.

[X] Pro
[ ] Houston
[X] Willing to give pointers for MONEY
[X] Likes to play

I'm a professional disc golf player. Have I made any money doing it yet? No... I've lost tons of it.

But my 9-5 is just supplemental income.

Play for money with me.........PLEASE! Im going to get that Mako too

Play for money with me.........PLEASE! Im going to get that Mako too

If you do get it... I will play you for it. Deal.

Is it fair just stealing your money while I beat you at disc golf?

I'm a professional disc golf player. Have I made any money doing it yet? No... I've lost tons of it.

[ ] Pro

I am confused here - If you cant make money playing DG then it is certainly not close to being a profession and is still more a hobby. Right?

[ ] Pro

I am confused here - If you cant make money playing DG then it is certainly not close to being a profession and is still more a hobby. Right?

No I declared myself Pro. My 714 rating will teach you some lessons if need be.

Latest posts