• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Puck from Glee Plays disc golf

KDencker

So mark Salling just posted on his twitter about playing a round of disc golf. Every once in a while you see a post saying he is playing. The basket has a cone on top. I was wondering if anyone knows this course. I want to know what type of courses he is playing.

http://yfrog.com/kkpkoeoj

Yeah, I felt that way when I posted it... The wrong thing was I asked my wife "is this creepy to post?" and she said "no go ahead, if you really want to know." Now I know better.

Here is a photo of puck playing DG in LA. where is the cone you mentioned?

mark-salling-dirty-potato-chips-07.jpg

The course in question is Oak Grove, the original disc golf course. That particular hole is #14, The Canyon or The Gorge.

scaled.php

I've never played with him, but I see him all the time. In fact I saw him today and said "what's up" as I walked by and he hardly acknowledged me. Whatever, maybe he's an elitist Hollyweird kind of guy. Most everyone at OG is fairly friendly so it's weird when I encounter someone so stand-offish. Maybe he thought I was a fan boy lolz! :p
I've never seen Glee and someone had to point dude out. Never seen him throw so I can't comment on:

-distance
-what's in his bag
-OAT
-overall DG skills

Does he play rounds by himself? If that's the case, maybe that's why he was short with you. I'd have seen if he wanted to throw 18 with me. (I'm straight, I promise)

Does he play rounds by himself? If that's the case, maybe that's why he was short with you. I'd have seen if he wanted to throw 18 with me. (I'm straight, I promise)

Nah, he usually has his little crew with him. They seem kind of douchey. Figures, Hollyweird peeps usually suck.

Nah, he usually has his little crew with him. They seem kind of douchey. Figures, Hollyweird peeps usually suck.

Eventually (6 months?) Hollywood will shun him and disc golfers will still be there for him. The disc course is probably the only public place where no one knows who the puck he is.

Is this the same guy from Real World: San Francisco?

This Puck wishes he were that cool... :gross:

Eventually (6 months?) Hollywood will shun him and disc golfers will still be there for him. The disc course is probably the only public place where no one knows who the puck he is.

Lolz, so true! He's probably a pretty cool guy, just caught up in that Hollyweird mindset. Once the media is done with him, us OG locals will be there. :p

Latest posts