• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Purest midrange

I owned a Z Comet (due to a friend it is now warped and hilariously unusable) but when I had it I used for it for hyzerflip and touch midrange, pretty much any shot shaping midrange shot. Would the X be less stable or more?

If you would like to try some other trilogy plastic you could also use the Claymore (very straight disc, Opto=bit more fade Tril Challenge = Less fade) Warship, glidey and far ranging but very straight and will diagnose form flaws.

if you want to try the "innova version" of the comet the Foxbat is very similar.

I owned a Z Comet (due to a friend it is now warped and hilariously unusable) but when I had it I used for it for hyzerflip and touch midrange, pretty much any shot shaping midrange shot. Would the X be less stable or more?

Definitely less. I have a seasoned X Comet that is a right turning machine, but doesn't try to find the ground. It just turns and glides. I don't bag a Z Comet any more. I use a seasoned X Buzzz for shot shaping now.

Buzzz GT

I'd recommend a Buzzz GT. I have 3 different Buzzzes in my bag right now. Buzzz SS, Z-Buzzz and Buzzz GT. I picked up the GT on a whim in a used bin and it has become my "go-to" disc to hold ANY line I put it on. I've recommended it to so many people and three of those people have one and love it. Got my second ace with it on a ~220 foot anhyzer hole. The thing just does what you want, plain and simple. :thmbup:

Latest posts